Three Cheap but Quality Soul LP's

Mal C

Hi all, three nice LP's, not mega rare, but very very nice...

Rose Royce - Stronger than Ever / Epic EX++ vinyl and sleeve £10 ** SOLD **
Includes the brilliant 'Still in Love', which is a silly money 12 inch these days, they cut some other great tracks as well as this, a million miles form 'El Coche era" !  see I can't the word...

The Choice Four - The Finger Pointers / RCA EX++ vinyl and sleeve  £10 EX++
Includes 'If I Don't Love you' also done by Bobby Reed on his expensive Bell 45, this is a slower version than Bobby's, and really nice. I didn't realise until I read the cover, that both 'Choice Four' and 'Bobby Reed' were both from Washington, and of course this is a Van McCoy Production, was Van from Washington also?

Millie Jackson - Still caught Up / Polydor (UK) EX++ vinyl and sleeve  £15 EX++ ** SOLD **
Should need no introduction, reissued loads of times, most recently by Kent Records I think, includes the stunning 'You Can't Stand The Thought Of Another Man Loving Me' which was it's original release on this LP. Obviously there is a narrative throughout this LP, and it's blinding brilliant!!  'I Still Love You (You Still Love Me) is another favorite, but its just an awesome Lp on its original UK release, for a tenner or so, need I say more!

* I have the whole Lp as a MP3 also, so you can have that as well with the vinyl...

No scans unfortunately, they dont fit in my scanner, but I have  grabbed scans of all three of the net for reference..

Pay and Postage
PayPal as friends and family or add 4%, bank transfer also is fine.
Postage: add  £4.50 for 1st class signed for (insured up to £50) within the UK.
Overseas pls state where you are and I'll get a quote back to you, but may take time due to Covid-19.

cheers all 

Malcolm

R-5294261-1389819558-3151.jpeg.jpg

R-1341415-1542546228-5430.jpeg.jpg

R-2438519-1349280028-6737.jpeg.jpg

Edited by Mal C
Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 1
  • Views 573
  • Created
  • Last Reply