Jump to content
  • Sign Up
Blackpoolsoul

If you have ever flown with Easy Jet ? be aware !!!!

so far so good here no fraud yet

 

they are being sued in a class action case for 18 billion

  • Thanks 1

Share this forum post


soul source url
Social source share

Still waiting on a credit note 2 months on.

Easy jet are very vulnerable to collapse if things dont get back to normal soon. So many overheads in these type of companies.

Share this forum post


soul source url
Social source share
14 hours ago, Tomangoes said:

Still waiting on a credit note 2 months on.

Easy jet are very vulnerable to collapse if things dont get back to normal soon. So many overheads in these type of companies.

Don't accept a credit note/voucher get a refund, if the company goes bust the credit note/voucher will be worthless.

I insisted on a refund off Jet2 and eventually got one. 

Edited by Kegsy

Share this forum post


soul source url
Social source share

We payed a deposit for a package holiday with Easy jet last October ,balance due on 29th march which i never payed due to package being last week in May.To our surprise the deposit was put back into my credit card account without even contacting them.

Also Jet 2 refunded 2 flights without any contact just waited till flight day had expired as they contacted us to say they were dealing with them in flight order.

Accommodation booked through Air bnb ,(a Belgian couple) refunded as soon as we were put into lock down so all good here.

Share this forum post


soul source url
Social source share
13 minutes ago, Smudger said:

We payed a deposit for a package holiday with Easy jet last October ,balance due on 29th march which i never payed due to package being last week in May.To our surprise the deposit was put back into my credit card account without even contacting them.

Also Jet 2 refunded 2 flights without any contact just waited till flight day had expired as they contacted us to say they were dealing with them in flight order.

Accommodation booked through Air bnb ,(a Belgian couple) refunded as soon as we were put into lock down so all good here.

Blimey can you pick my lottery numbers 😀 what a right result !!!!

Share this forum post


soul source url
Social source share

By the way the first thing i did when the news broke was change my account password,i do not store my CC details,i know they must have a record of them but there is nothing i can do about that other than renew my CC.

They were supposed to contact everyone who's CC details were compromised,so hopefully all will be OK.

Share this forum post


soul source url
Social source share
33 minutes ago, Smudger said:

By the way the first thing i did when the news broke was change my account password,i do not store my CC details,i know they must have a record of them but there is nothing i can do about that other than renew my CC.

They were supposed to contact everyone who's CC details were compromised,so hopefully all will be OK.

It appears they are more concerned with cutting 30% of their workforce (just on the news) WOW

Share this forum post


soul source url
Social source share

Freebasing - Source Forum

An off the soul beat lifestyle talk forum

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Get started now!
Log into Soul Source

Get max use of the forums

Log in now!

  1. Soul Joe Clements - Ever Ever - Mint Demo For Sale
    Record Sales by perux on Thu 25 Mar 2010
    • 2 / 1774
    • perux on 25 Mar 2010
  2. Heads Up On One Of The Best Ever Crossover Records I've Ever Heard
    Look At Your Box by Steve Plumb on Thu 15 Apr 2010
    • 104 / 6810
    • Liljimmycrank on 22 Jun 2010
  3. Soul Joe Clements - Ever Ever - Uk Plexium Label For Sale
    Record Sales by Pete S on Wed 09 Jun 2010
    • 1 / 753
    • Pete S on 09 Jun 2010
  4. Soul Joe Clements - ever ever - UK plexium
    Record Sales by Wiganer1 on Wed 02 Jan 2019
    • 5 / 643
    • UK SOUL on 04 Jan 2019
  5. Have Any Of You Ever Seen This Record?
    All About the SOUL by Pete S on Fri 29 Jul 2005
    • 15 / 1554
    • Dan on 29 Jul 2005

Source Adverts



×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.