Mixed Handful~Black Gospel,R&B Soul etc

Chess1458

Dale & The True Believers:Jesus I Been Missing You/Just Like Jesus~Akron SUBLIME Modern soul/gospel that never turns up VG++ $300.00

The Emotionals~Out Of Sight Out Of Mind/Miserlou~ Robin KILLER boss and rare Wisconsin Psyche R&B VG+ missing P.S hence the price $225.00

The Epics~Let's Dance/Lonely Lifetime~RAW Rochester NY R&B Sax fueled black rocker that NEVER turns up the flipside doowop ballad is to die for VG++ $200.00

The Relatives~Don't Let Me Fall/Rap On~FIERCE slab of texas gospel funk that has made a resurrection thanks to the numero group~ This IS the original Hosanna issue which never turns up...Disc has seen better days..VG- at best but plays way better with just a tad of backround in certain spots $175.00

Vandollen~Seeking/Prayer With Doubt King Bee~Wonderful Mod/Funk gospel banger that never seems to lift it's head to be seen..Goregeous VG $120.00

The Franciscans~Mother Please Answer Me/Walk To The Bottom Of The Sea~Jimbo~A sublime piece that seems to be popular among the popcorn crowd NICE VG+ $135.00

Baby Dave Greenlee~We Need Love/Bout My Baby's Love~Steel City VG++ Nice xover from the burgh $115.00

Paul Alexander~Talk Is So Cheap/Girls Girls Girls~Parlo DJ VG++ beautiful copy of this deep soul/lowrider gem that is slowly getting the attention of the lowrider crowd $90.00

Buddy Wright~Tears On My Pillow/Foolish Things~RARE jamaican capitol issue of this lowrider gem that absolutely never shows up VG++ $85.00

Ted Baptiste~Homecoming Pt 1/Pt 2 Land-Ark unknown spoken word modern soul outta yonkers NY raised some eyebrows last time i played it out VG+ $75.00

The Highlights~Well Done/Like A Tree~Sound Track NICE sweet soul gospel out of Toledo Ohio VG++ $65.00

Sandy Wynns~The Touch Of Venus/A Lover's Quarrel~Champion VG/VG+ Black stocker nice labels great mid tempo $60.00

BIg Ella~It Takes Alot Of Loving/I Need A Good Man~Lo Lo Glossy and clean VG-/VG plays well $60.00

Vito and the Salutations~I'd Best Be Going/So Wonderful~Sandbag demo from a philly distributor that has never even had a needle to it VG++ $55.00

The Rivingtons~I'll Always Love You/Years Of Tears~Vee-Jay stocker VG++ disc needs no introduction..a true double sider $50.00

Otis Leavill~I'm Amazed/Just A Memory~Limelight demo that has never been played.From a philly distributors warehouse M- $45.00

Julian Covey and the machine~A Little Bit Of Hurt/Sweet Bacon~Phillips blue stocker..not the best looking copy but will do until a minter comes along VG- $40.00

The Dynamic Golden Stars~Oh When I Come/Yes,I'm Going~Finch SUBLIME gospel soul out of ohio from the same family that brought you The Five Chances VG+ $40.00

Hot Chocolate~We Had True Love/Good For The Gander~Cleveland VG $35.00

4th Generation~Teen Town NICE lowrider oldie out of the mid west..Wax is VG++ had some slight label damage $35.00

Freddy Cole~I'd Have It Made/The Best Part Of My Life Is Missing~Tru Glo Town Demo VG+/VG++ $30.00

Clarence Williams~Royal Queen/Love Me~RARER first issue on Throne VG has tight small edge crack that cannot be heard or even seen unless you really look for it..Plays super $25.00

Gene Chandler and Barbara Acklin~Will I Find Love/Little Green Apples~Brunswick M- from old store stock with orig sleeve(2 copies left) $20.00

The Exquisites~Stick Your Foot Out And Dance/Pt 2 Crow NICE slab of detroit funk glossy VG nice labels has a few marks but plays VG+ $20.00

Prices are in USD~Discs will be shipped as gift with low dec....Scans and clips avail upon request....Combined shipping as always...Discounts for multiple discs purchased.....FREE worldwide shipping on purchases of over $200.00

Edited by Chess1458
Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 0
  • Views 578
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source