Windlesoul

Tyrone Davis - original US performance contract for sale

Tyrone Davis - original 1972 performance contract, signed by artist (Wilmer's Park, Maryland).

£19.99 order via link below

From the Waldon Artists and Promotions / Paragon Agency estate. An original performance booking contract (AGVA # BC 33568) for an appearance by Tyrone Davis at Wilmer's Park, in the town of Brandywine (yes!), Maryland. Performance date July 1972. Details of show times, fees, terms and conditions, and deposit requirements are referenced. Signed by the artist. This contract is from Davis' recording period at Dakar.

The package is in excellent condition, and consists of the original top copy, two office carbon copies, and three riders describing deposit and times. Minimal creasing and no tears or defacement. Pics and ordering via link:

https://a-nickel-and-a-nail.myshopify.com/collections/memorabilia/products/tyrone-davis-original-performance-contract-signed-by-artist-wilmers-park-maryland

Share this forum post

soul source url
Social source share

1. Tyrone Davis ! Original Film 1969
    All About The Soul by sunnysoul on Wed 17 Oct 2007
    • 8 / 940
    • John Reed on 18 Oct 2007
  2. Articles: Tyrone Edwards Aka Tony & Tyrone
    All About The Soul by Dave Thorley on Sat 20 Feb 2016
    • 16 / 1693
    • Blackpoolsoul on 01 Mar 2020
  3. Tyrone Davis
    All About The Soul by Johnny One Trout on Mon 13 Sep 2004
    • 16 / 1715
    • Jordirip on 18 Nov 2004
  4. I Want Tyrone Davis
    Record Wants by missd on Fri 20 Jul 2012
    • 2 / 665
    • greety on 20 Jul 2012
  5. Tyrone Davis - Satisfy You Before I Satisfy Me - Prelude 8092
    Record Wants by Polyvelts on Fri 29 Jul 2016
    • 1 / 466
    • Polyvelts on 29 Jul 2016

Source Adverts

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.