Feedback from a member

Posted

OK, it was my post which has been censored, and as a result, a "warning point" issued. It really doesn't surprise me in the slightest. It would appear that to contradict many of the accepted views on this, and other threads, is now deemed as "wrong speak". None of my reply to Rob1159's post could be construed as "objectionable" in my book, and was, as usual, 100% factual. Maybe I'm just not "woke" enough for this place.

So, in line with how I've been feeling about this forum for quite a while now, its time for me to say goodbye. Permanently.

I'd like to say thank you to the many members who I reconnected with after a lifetime away, and also those new ones, who I now consider friends. I'd mostly like to thank people such as Kegsy and Mickey Finn, who whilst both being on the opposite side of the political spectrum to myself, have proved to be intelligent and interesting people, and a joy to speak and debate with. If any of you wish to remain in touch, then I'm sure you'll discover a way to find me. 

There's far more I would like to say, but the post would only get pulled again. 

As Big Dave/Bullet tooth Tony said, "Its been emotional". 

Bye folks.

soul source url
Social source share
  • Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Amount Of Reads

•  Views 510

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
3 minutes ago, Joey said:

OK, it was my post which has been censored, and as a result, a "warning point" issued. It really doesn't surprise me in the slightest. It would appear that to contradict many of the accepted views on this, and other threads, is now deemed as "wrong speak". None of my reply to Rob1159's post could be construed as "objectionable" in my book, and was, as usual, 100% factual. Maybe I'm just not "woke" enough for this place.

So, in line with how I've been feeling about this forum for quite a while now, its time for me to say goodbye. Permanently.

I'd like to say thank you to the many members who I reconnected with after a lifetime away, and also those new ones, who I now consider friends. I'd mostly like to thank people such as Kegsy and Mickey Finn, who whilst both being on the opposite side of the political spectrum to myself, have proved to be intelligent and interesting people, and a joy to speak and debate with. If any of you wish to remain in touch, then I'm sure you'll discover a way to find me. 

Bye folks.

Been a pleasure Joey.  Even though your from the blue side of town. Take it easy man

soul source url
Social source share
Posted
7 minutes ago, Joey said:

Bye folks.

thanks for your post

your use of the term 'animals' in such a way was felt against our site guidelines and after discussion with the rest of the team the decision was made to leave the post off and a site warning was given to ensure that you were aware of this

posts split from original topic and account closed as per post farewell

regards

soul source url
Social source share