Open Air Alldayer/Weekender ??

46 minutes ago, Ficklefingers said:

Nothing to say it couldn't Steve.. Hence why I included Weekender too..

Anyway.. I could have put money on YOU being the first to respond.. Gagging at the bit mate ?? lol

Certainly am mate.  Crazy that at 61 it still feels special.  Virtual Bury is helping.  

Social source share

5 minutes ago, Tomangoes said:

I think it could happen if you get a big enough venue...maybe a disused airport/landing strip.

250 people 2m apart if you stand mainly in the middle of your square...8000 square m needed...etc etc.

That's a big car park...

Ed

Ed. The white Heather Hotel in Carlisle is on a airport.  Used to be a great nighter.  Perfect venue 👌 

Social source share

14 minutes ago, Tomangoes said:

Great idea....

Might be Manc airport carparks could be used if travel restrictions carry on.

Do it for charity...and it could get leverage.

Ed

I don't think I would like to be involved in the actual gig itself, it's promotion, etc.. I'd leave that to people with the experience - but possibly food for thought where charity is concerned

I do actually know of a venue that I believe would be ideal - AND I just happen to know the land owner.. The site has previous history of successful events - rural in location but with good road access..

I just wanted to gauge what others thought about what may seem an absolutely CRAZY idea, as to it's potential merits and the like - certainly NOT SAYING it is a planned event.. purely a 'passing thought' I wanted to explore further by asking for 'feedback' from those that may have an interest ??

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!