Articles: Joe Valentine Feature

Enjoyed that thanks. Do you know how to tell the difference between the original and legal reissue of VAL 7225. I do remember a sudden glut of the popular xover record coming on the market and seemed to remember Pat Brady dealer had quite a few supposed to have been sourced direct from Joe. 

Also do we know how many copies were reissued.  It doesn’t seem a rare record now.

Paul Temple

Social source share

• 2 weeks later...
On 15 June 2020 at 09:23, Rictic66 said:

Enjoyed that thanks. Do you know how to tell the difference between the original and legal reissue of VAL 7225. I do remember a sudden glut of the popular xover record coming on the market and seemed to remember Pat Brady dealer had quite a few supposed to have been sourced direct from Joe. 

Also do we know how many copies were reissued.  It doesn’t seem a rare record now

This came from Sebastian on here ten or so years back, from a question from the late Alan pollard, do miss Alan on here 😞 Luvley guy

On 24 July 2009 at 09:42, Alan Pollard said: 

Can anyone help me in identifying an original of Joe Valentine as against the legit re-issue from a couple of years ago please 

Sebastian wrote in reply: 

Original has got the following matrix markings:

RDS 45-7225-1 DMRS 720603

Re-issue has got the following matrix markings:

NR-21150-A RDS-33- 7225-A G

Edited by Mal C
  • Up vote 1
Social source share

• 1 month later...

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source