Skippy Sue

Les H

1 hour ago, Les H said:

Years of watching Darling of the floor . Skipping around . In her bubble with the music  . Her photos will remain for the love she felt for the Soul Music and all those attending  ! If snap didn't do justice.  Would take another .
So brave fought the illness to the last . Never allowing it to take away her joy .
Angel of Dance Floor Gone R.I.P Skippy Sue .
Never forgotten ❤ 
Hutchy !

Thanks Les . 

Social source share

God Bless Sue our Dancing Girl & take care of her on the big dance floor in heaven. Our thoughts are also with you Pete & your boys. Sue danced a groove in the tiled floor at our house in Spain over the last 14yrs we had many fab sessions. Will miss her always. Steve & Chris. 👋💕

• Up vote 2
Social source share

after all the trouble in the world, at this time.     This thread has brought everything home , in 2 minutes flat !

I was'nt known to Sue,   but we were friends who had never met.       be safe all,   life is a short journey to eternity.

RIP lovely,   my condolences to Sue's family .

• Up vote 3
Social source share

today i said a final farewell to ofthe lady that was the danceing queen 

everywhere we all went thank u to pete and the boys for the privilege of  helping sue on her way 

good night good bless till we meet again ur scottish m8 

Social source share

So saddened to learn of Sue's passing. My wife and i got to know Sue nigh on 20 years ago on our first visit to the Monaco Ballroom, Sue made us feel so welcome and then we used to see her at other venues we attended such as the Middleton nighter's eventually being introduced to Pete. Last saw Sue and Pete at Christmas and its so very sad to think we will not see her again out on a floor somewhere dancing the whole night as she did.

Our sincere condolences to Pete and family.

• Up vote 1
Social source share

Happy memories of Sue skipping up and down the floor at Orrell and elsewhere, blunt, to the point no prisoners,  ''Oi you, you're dancing on my talc!!'' so sad for us-be some party over the hill. Some lovely conversations, beautiful inside and out.  Deepest deepest respects to the Triska family and friends. 

xxxx  

• Up vote 1
Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!