Chappell Promos.

Dim

I very recently bought this one sided acetate. People of a certain age may understand the significance of "At The Top Of The Stairs", by The Formations in the rich history of the Scene and it's influence on old guys like me.. one of the stepping stones on our musical journey.
It was very much on impulse that I did it.... for it's quirkiness as much as anything. 
I know very little about Chappell and I have no understanding of the their role in the promotion of records. Any information would be great.

IMG_20200708_104457.jpg

Social source share

• Replies 2
  • Views 483
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

59 minutes ago, Dim said:

I very recently bought this one sided acetate. People of a certain age may understand the significance of "At The Top Of The Stairs", by The Formations in the rich history of the Scene and it's influence on old guys like me.. one of the stepping stones on our musical journey.
It was very much on impulse that I did it.... for it's quirkiness as much as anything. 
I know very little about Chappell and I have no understanding of the their role in the promotion of records. Any information would be great.

IMG_20200708_104457.jpg

This is my Sam

Sam.jpg

• Up vote 1
Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!