• Views 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

PROMISE THAT YOU'LL WAIT /IM ON TO YOU GIRL - DOT MAR

PM ME PLEASE.

MISSED IT ON EVIL BAY :angry:

I used to play the Michael Lizzmore version quite a bit. Only the odd few asked about it, probably due to tempo.

Great tune & lyrics IMHO.

What's price on the Skip version these days?

Jamie

Social source share

I used to play the Michael Lizzmore version quite a bit. Only the odd few asked about it, probably due to tempo.

Great tune & lyrics IMHO.

What's price on the Skip version these days?

Jamie

The one on Ebay finished at £190 ish all though demand has to be for 'onto' you side

Got a Michael Lizzmore for sale if any one wants it, you aint having my Skip J though :lol:

Social source share

tim brown was knockin these out @ £12 in mid 90s.

when i bot mine,tryd spinin it then.

no 1 took any notice,xover wasnt in vouge then.

sold it a year later.

every time i heard it after that,thot whats that.

always went up to the decks,forgetn how good it was.

:thumbsup:

payed £20 for mine about that time,remember buying vivian copeland "chaos" in a litle shop in manchester around the same time for about £8,played it out a few times,sold it on for £30,nice profit at the time,now another one going for silly money

Mick

Social source share

So right for now this tune, i fell onto a copy last year for a straight £100.00 of course i knew about the tune way back but never picked it up when the price was 12 quid....lol the likes of Mr Plumb at The Orwell, Cressy, Neil Jones and others, and a few spins on Solar perhaps have finally helped this quality tune gain the status it so richly deserves...top record and creeping up in price so it would seem.

Regards - Mark Bicknell.

Social source share

payed £20 for mine about that time,remember buying vivian copeland "chaos" in a litle shop in manchester around the same time for about £8,played it out a few times,sold it on for £30,nice profit at the time,now another one going for silly money

Mick

funny that.id been after vivian copeland for years.

always missed out @ £15.

payd £40 for it @ cleethorpes 3year bak.

you wait long enough,ur want always turns up(& @ a good price.

Social source share

Source Advert