News: Book - I Searched For Soul and Found The Stars - Gilly

Gilly

Just wondered....Will we be contacted by e.mail with order details nearer the time?? Or, will it be advertised via social media etc??...I'm quite happy with leaving a deposit as pre order if needed....just wondering as seems like it's gonna be popular!!...Thank you...Rob

Edited by Lionelonthevinyl
Social source share

3 minutes ago, Lionelonthevinyl said:

Just wondered....Will we be contacted by e.mail with order details nearer the time?? Or, will it be advertised via social media etc??...I'm quite happy with leaving a deposit as pre order if needed....just wondering as seems like it's gonna be popular!!...Thank you...Rob

Dont worry mate you will get one, I will contact you via email 

Social source share

Thanks for the response in this matter, everyone who has used the dedicated email gillybook@btinternet.com there is gladly too many to reply individually, but it's all noted. 

thanks Gilly. I will be in touch 

• Up vote 1
  • Thanks 1
Social source share

1 hour ago, thejackos said:

Would it be possible for someone to add the Andy Tats Taylor Johnnie Mae mathews youtube video from trip 4. Must have been an amazing adventure.

Thanks in anticipation Fiona ( jacko's other half).

I had intended to do that, it's still food for thought. Thanks Fiona, and me old boss Ady of course. 

• Up vote 2
Social source share

Hi Gilly, about time! You’ve spoken about doing this for a while now -so well done for getting it all down on paper! Another piece of Soul history for now and for those joining us in the future. Wishing you all the best With this - the interest Is there for it to be a success! Cheers Ray 

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!