Wilxy

• Replies 7
  • Views 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Yes seen LP sorry can't remember what LP is called...Also Womack & Womack done a good version.. i've played it out a few times off thier LP at a fraction of the price..

Sorry my mistake meant ashford and simpson.......... Collins and Collins has been booted I think....... anyway been a long day going to bed now 7.48 .......sorry for mistake

Edited by mischief
Social source share

Hiya knowledgeable ones :wicked: , my youngest son is after a copy of Collins & Collins- Top of the stairs. I know it came out on an A&M 7 inch but he wants 12 inch format, or Lp, was it released on 12 and how much would it cost approx?Thanx in advance :D wilxy

Haven't got it hand, but I'm sure the LP is just 'Collins & Collins' and it worth getting it becasue it's cheaper and has a really good track that's only on the LP (can't remember the title). I think they were a brother & sister outfit?

Social source share

Guest mel brat

Haven't got it hand, but I'm sure the LP is just 'Collins & Collins' and it worth getting it becasue it's cheaper and has a really good track that's only on the LP (can't remember the title). I think they were a brother & sister outfit?

The other good track on the Collins & Collins LP (in my opinion), is also a "cover version" - of a song from an album by Harold Melvin & The Bluenotes. Can't remember which one though, offhand! :thumbsup:

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!