Lighthearted

Gary

• Replies 14
  • Views 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Happy xmas to the Trouts, very nice people with agreat taste in tunes...Have you heard Lou Rawls "christmas is christmas".top vocals and very nice tune...If you aint then i will send it on to you soon..

link

Thanks Steve - always like a spot of Lou Rawls; fire away with the tune and a Merry Christmas to you Sir :D

Social source share

Not heard it Steve :D

Mmmm while i think of it the Poets - Stuck on you - Red Bird has a Christmas number on the flip

=============

I do find these avatars of Janine a little confusing, it's like she's answering all these different questions herself. Is it a subliminal sort of thing? Is it an attempt for world domination? I feel Janine is starting to enter my Psyche, and I'm sitting here longing to here the entertainer....Doctor O'Trout, can you help?

Winnie:-)

Social source share

Guest Johnny One Trout

Sorry Win that is the final and fatal stage!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The next thing you know you will be having a hankering to wear little black and white dresses and annoy welsh people whether they are actually welsh or not!!!

Dr Troutman

Social source share

:D Lonnie Hill - Top Toon and one I got some 5 years ago from Mr Soul Bowl after hunting for a lifetime!!! What about the wonderful names Artie Fullilove & the Lovejoys - Santa Claus Please Listen To Me. Great lyrics and one I used to spin at many a local soul nite Xmas Do. Or The Invitations and 'Skinhead In The Snow' (as a very strange and rather drunk man once asked me for :D )
Social source share

Sorry Win that is the final and fatal stage!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The next thing you know you will be having a hankering to wear little black and white dresses and annoy welsh people whether they are actually welsh or not!!!

Dr Troutman

link

But no one can look as good as Janine in a little black and white dress

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!