News: Hit and Run - New 45s from Syl Johnson & Bill Brandon

• Replies 9
  • Views 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Yipeee! arrived this morning my copy arrived this morning, Down side is i re-ordered by payment via PP again   as it as i was late as i thought i cocked up order so so paid twice for 1 record (Bill Brandon) Doh!

Can any one help me with easiest way to contact Garry Cape soI can sort out Please (Phone * E-Mail Or On Here) Any Help Would be appreciated, Thanks in advance.... Rick 

Edited by Rick Scott
Social source share

Micksmix Said

You should be able to cancel the payment 

Thanks for that my friend but with the changes in P Pall, not so easy, if you pay when ordered say through  Discogs yea there's the option to Cancel a payment if you cock it up or they have not collected the payment by just clicking the cancel option but not so easy if you have payed payment the way we do with Gary, i looked and tried and failed to find it, went into help section to see if i could cancel a payment and advised me to get in touch with seller, most annoying 

Social source share

On 11/08/2020 at 15:00, Rick Scott said:

Yipeee! arrived this morning my copy arrived this morning, Down side is i re-ordered by payment via PP again   as it as i was late as i thought i cocked up order so so paid twice for 1 record (Bill Brandon) Doh!

Can any one help me with easiest way to contact Garry Cape soI can sort out Please (Phone * E-Mail Or On Here) Any Help Would be appreciated, Thanks in advance.... Rick 

pm'd you Rick

• Up vote 1
Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!