Record question

It's Alan Kitchener's (and Butch's) "Chuck Jackson" acetate ... :yes:

One's a 10" and one a 7" as I recall , can't remember who has which one   ( not that intimate with either chap ... lol )  but Alan had the first one .

Absolute dancefloor mayhem and a tune I'd drive a thousand miles to dance to ... luckily my favourite dark red basement's not that far away ... :thumbup:

Edited by Woodbutcher
  • Up vote 3
Social source share

14 minutes ago, Chalky said:

I don't think the Signatures and this record should ever be mentioned in the same sentence, fcuk a good fanny up they would.

Glad you posted this Karl , I nearly typed exactly the same thing but couldn't bring myself to mention the abysmal cover band ... :facepalm:

Social source share

38 minutes ago, Chalky said:

You mean Tommy on the original, nah sounds nowt like him to my ears.

Tommy is featured in the actual video Chalky (Not singing) 17 seconds in, then again 1 min 10 seconds in.

Len :thumbsup:

P.s - I don't like either version :wink:

• Up vote 1
Social source share

9 hours ago, Len said:

Tommy is featured in the actual video Chalky (Not singing) 17 seconds in, then again 1 min 10 seconds in.

P.s - I don't like either version :wink:

Totally spot on Len

Do you know what, after having my appendix out and being told I had nearly died last week, I have suddenly realised that there is no point messing about being polite.....both utter rubbish IMHO

• Up vote 2
Social source share

3 hours ago, Blackpoolsoul said:

Totally spot on Len

Do you know what, after having my appendix out and being told I had nearly died last week, I have suddenly realised that there is no point messing about being polite.....both utter rubbish IMHO

It's not actually like me to be so 'to the point' :D So I have to add that I wouldn't want to offend a working band, who's musicians probably put a lot of work in to what they do - I just don't like the tune (Both of em) :wink:

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!