New Twisted Wheel Book out later this year

My Name is Pete Roberts and I also have a New Twisted Wheel Book out later this year.

The Book will be called “ YOU DON’T KNOW LIKE I KNOW” because nobody does!  It will tell you about my Trials and Tribulations of my unbelievable 20 continuous year journey to keep the Club open.

PLEASE  NOTE -

This is NOT a rehash of the Excellent Wheel Book “ CENTRAL 1179 “ by *Phil Scott & Keith Rylett*

Social source share

• Replies 9
  • Views 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Yes my 20 year Journey from 2000 to 2020 and mostly waking up with 200 knives in my back!!

I have just thanked John Green who as just downloaded over 25,000 photos to a memory stick.

Lots of Twisted Wheel Club regulars wanted me to write this Book, and are really looking forward to it.

F2E9E9D8-F3A4-4D89-A3E4-D3056A2E8FD9.jpeg

Social source share

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 04/08/2020 at 06:05, Pete Roberts said:

Yes my 20 year Journey from 2000 to 2020 and mostly waking up with 200 knives in my back!!

I have just thanked John Green who as just downloaded over 25,000 photos to a memory stick.

Lots of Twisted Wheel Club regulars wanted me to write this Book, and are really looking forward to it.

F2E9E9D8-F3A4-4D89-A3E4-D3056A2E8FD9.jpeg

The Book is out and selling fast! Just look at all the Fantastic comments on the Twisted Wheel Lives On .... Site on Facebook. If you would like to order the Book please send me a message on messager.  Thanks Pete.

• Up vote 1
Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!