Premiership - New Season

Posted (edited)

What a start - and at least we are at home.

Fulham at home to Arsenal and West Bromwich at Leicester ... good openers !

05563D4D-CFA0-4835-A5F5-D4100C7C22F2.png

Edited by Stevegods
soul source url
Social source share
  • Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Amount Of Reads

•  Views 440

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Sorry to say no anticipation for the coming season , cannot see crowds been present for a long time and behind closed doors does nothing for me .

Until crowds are back it just is not the same unfortunately, watching the behind closed doors matches was like eating chocolate with the wrapper on.

Email from Utd today. Behind closed doors till at least 1st of October and no date for season ticket to be renewed. Gutted that the start of the season will be lack lustre not being there but at least

Posted Images

Posted

Sorry to say no anticipation for the coming season , cannot see crowds been present for a long time and behind closed doors does nothing for me .

• Up vote 1
soul source url
Social source share
Posted

Until crowds are back it just is not the same unfortunately, watching the behind closed doors matches was like eating chocolate with the wrapper on.

• Up vote 1
soul source url
Social source share
Posted

That silver wrapper on your fillings can be painful .. 

I hear you both ... but life goes on as it must for all of us and nothing will be the same for quite a while, so just have to make the best of what’s given.

soul source url
Social source share
Posted

I agree that life goes on and football should still be played, the Premier League and the Championship should survive with the TV money, but I am afraid the lower league teams will be struggling to survive and a few will go to the wall .

soul source url
Social source share
Posted

You should be able to watch local football (tier 6 and below on the football pyramid) live from the beginning of the new season so if you are missing your fix investigate your local clubs...

soul source url
Social source share
Posted

Email from Utd today. Behind closed doors till at least 1st of October and no date for season ticket to be renewed. Gutted that the start of the season will be lack lustre not being there but at least the matches are being played. 

• Up vote 1
soul source url
Social source share
Posted

My club’s friendly this Saturday is restricted to 300 supporters. Then the gates shut.

Oh how I wish 300 turn up...it’ll be a slightly above average crowd for us (friendly or league fixture).

i’ll be there...and so will our opposition fans who have a great following( Chorlton & didsbury west)

soul source url
Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments/views now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Log back in to Soul Source now!
  1. Video: The Vareeations It's The Loving Season
    All About The Soul by sunnysoul on Mon 20 Jun 2016
    • 1 / 411
    • sunnysoul on 20 Jun 2016
  2. Detroit Spinners - Love Is In Season (another Version?)
    Record Wants by ik001 on Tue 09 Jul 2013
    • 1 / 324
    • ik001 on 09 Jul 2013
  3. Lp Wanted - Willie Hutch - Season For Love - Rca
    Record Wants by rupert on Sat 03 Mar 2012
    • 1 / 280
    • rupert on 03 Mar 2012
  4. Montclairs-dreaming Out Of Season Lp
    Record Wants by bruceleee on Sun 13 Feb 2011
    • 3 / 433
    • bruceleee on 23 Feb 2011
  5. Motown Season