Repros, previously unissued gems at bargain prices

Gspluck

Please note YouTube clips not from actual records for sale please see images at the foot of this post.

Little John – Just Wait and See/Donald Jenkins- Somebody Help Me (Mafmon) MINT- REPRO £35

Very rare 80s pressing of these two Stafford monster tunes, credited to their c/up names (Jimmy Raye ‘I’m The Only One’ and Clifford Binns respectively). Pressed in the 80s and now ridiculously hard to find out in the wild! The only realistic way of owning Little John on vinyl and a piece of Rare Soul history!

Bobby Mac – Shy Guy (Vended) MINT- REPRO £20

Stafford monster and now almost impossible to find on original 45, this is a rare pressing (I think 70s/80s) and possibly pressed for the Popcorn market.

Detroit Prophets – Suspicion/Eddie Holman – Where I’m Not Wanted (Soul Beat Records) REPRO MINT- SOLD

Another piece of genuine Rare Soul history! Two previously unissued Stafford monsters back to back for their very first time on vinyl. Suspicion is I believe the original slightly pitched up version that was played.

Eddie Ray – Wait A Minute (Eccentric Soul) Mint £HOLD

2007 release of this previously unissued storming dancer.

Ringleaders – Grin and Bear it/I’ve Got to Find My Baby (M-Pac!) Mint £5

Two great unissued sides from one of the best male vocal harmony groups of all time.

Sam Williams- Love Slipped Through My Fingers (Tower) REPRO mint SOLD

How much is an original of this now? Super rare, all time classic! Recently issued repro.

DM or email gspluck@aol.com to reserve of for more information. Please note unless otherwise agreed I will only hold records for 24 hours pending payment.

Payment: PayPal ‘friends and family’ or add 4%.

Postage  £1.65 first class

A2580DF9-5A52-4A93-A0BC-D75ED3F4AB71.jpeg

7BF0F5C5-BA1E-4268-AF4F-5FED36CBAC94.jpeg

DE4089A2-D053-459B-8CA5-3AE6351A1BC4.jpeg

A102D288-B18D-4BB3-BAF2-CE94222AAABA.jpeg

D179F815-A3D1-4A90-9A32-D0C6EDB13B9B.jpeg

F748CEF7-6CCF-4DD2-89D2-DEF8DB9460EB.jpeg

03DB57BD-3EAE-48CA-A22C-D10314AAFC68.jpeg

Edited by Gspluck
Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 0