• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Amount Of Reads

•  Views 518

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi Simon, The first is Diana Ross, the second is Carla Thomas, both with a pitch drop of about 75% Just reversed process on your files. qqqXXX fixed.mp3    zzzXXX fixed.mp3  

The male version that Ady's found is the original writer's demonstration recording , just the vocalist and a piano , it's on this set from the 100 Club On-liner in March , starts at 53:00 ... 

Posted

Thanks Mick, what software did you use? I thought they must be docyored, but Ady C does have a male version acetate of Carla, unless he's playing it at the wrong speed!  I did have a CD of 'remixes' but they were shockingly bad attempts.

soul source url
Social source share
Posted
27 minutes ago, Simon T said:

Thanks Mick, what software did you use? I thought they must be docyored, but Ady C does have a male version acetate of Carla, unless he's playing it at the wrong speed!  I did have a CD of 'remixes' but they were shockingly bad attempts.

The male version that Ady's found is the original writer's demonstration recording , just the vocalist and a piano , it's on this set from the 100 Club On-liner in March , starts at 53:00 ... :)

• Up vote 1
soul source url
Social source share
Posted
37 minutes ago, Simon T said:

Yes, I remember a guy selling awful CD's on eBay years ago of pitched up or down tracks, things like Frank Beverly, Jerry Williams, load of others, all done with no thought of the end result.

If the function us used with a bit of thought, it's good for fixing key errors.

soul source url
Social source share
Posted
9 hours ago, Mick Holdsworth said:

Yes, I remember a guy selling awful CD's on eBay years ago of pitched up or down tracks, things like Frank Beverly, Jerry Williams, load of others, all done with no thought of the end result.

If the function us used with a bit of thought, it's good for fixing key errors.

Virtual Dj, you could change the pitch/speed of the vocal whilst leaving the backing alone. Used to be free. 

soul source url
Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments/views now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Log back in to Soul Source now!
  1. Whats The Vocal To These Instementles
    Look At Your Box by dthedrug on Thu 12 Mar 2009
    • 5 / 489
    • dthedrug on 12 Mar 2009
  2. Anybody Help Find These These Records ?
    Record Wants by Tony Jackson on Sun 04 Dec 2005
    • 9 / 1260
    • simon t on 06 Dec 2005
  3. How Bad Are These Reissues These Days ?
    Look At Your Box by glynthornhill on Sat 15 Jan 2011
    • 41 / 3052
    • Glynthornhill on 27 Jan 2011
  4. What's These Worth These Days?
    Look At Your Box by OskarB on Fri 30 Mar 2007
    • 5 / 965
    • OskarB on 02 Apr 2007
  5. Last Day Ebay 45 Auction- Vocal Groups, R&b, Soul, Gospel, & Rockabilly
    Sale Websites by spinologist on Thu 02 Oct 2014
    • 1 / 339
    • spinologist on 02 Oct 2014

Related Soul Music Links