JMAuction - 02/09/2020 - Results

Zanetti

Hank Hodge - 1314£

Unknown Artist - 667£

8 minutes ago, Zanetti said:

fyi

*1st Click On The Attached .PNG To Enlarge!

*Click Once More

*It Will Start In A New Tab

*Click Again To Enlarge

2 minutes ago, Zanetti said:

Hank Hodge - 1314£

Unknown Artist - 667£

Jackie Wilson - 205£

Edited by Zanetti
  • Thanks 1
Social source share

55 minutes ago, Winsford Soul said:

Didn't pay that much Dave. Did you 🤣.

Think mine was about £30, bit more than you but what a tune 

Same here another I got for next to nothing late 90s that now sells for silly money.  Came out rob smiths shop.

• Up vote 1
Social source share

1 hour ago, Geeselad said:

I got on a minter off big Tim, around 88, at Blackburn. £20

Mine was at Peterborough in about 85 - got a yellow Superlatives (very clean except for a patch of label damage from some idiot - not me! - trying to peel off a sticker without lighter fluid) more or less the same time for a fiver too.

Dx

Edited by Davenpete
  • Up vote 2
Social source share

2 hours ago, Davenpete said:

Mine was at Peterborough in about 85 - got a yellow Superlatives (very clean except for a patch of label damage from some idiot - not me! - trying to peel off a sticker without lighter fluid) more or less the same time for a fiver too.

Dx

Dave. Geese. We all know that its worth probably half of that in the real world as John gets prices that no mere mortals get. Great record regardless

Social source share

1 hour ago, Winsford Soul said:

Dave. Geese. We all know that its worth probably half of that in the real world as John gets prices that no mere mortals get. Great record regardless

There's a few records from that era Ill probably never own again because they're so overvalued now. The valentinos- sweeter ... Is a prime example, that was everywhere for a tenner.

• Up vote 2
Social source share

34 minutes ago, Geeselad said:

There's a few records from that era Ill probably never own again because they're so overvalued now. The valentinos- sweeter ... Is a prime example, that was everywhere for a tenner.

Exactly mate.  Totally agree 👍 slightly later date but I paid £25 then £50 to replace my stolen copy of Terry Callier.  Ordinary Joe. Cadet demo.  God knows how much now 

Ste

• Up vote 3
Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!