• Replies 551
  • Views 43.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Hi

I haven't seen a White DEMO of The Adorables.

OR a White DEMO of this which has "Demonstration Copy" Sticker on the other side.

Golden_World_27b.jpg

hi roger gw 27 as always been one of the harder numbers ive never seen a demo but my copy also as the demonstration copy sticker

this came via soulbowl about 25 years ago

Social source share

I mentioned this a week or so ago but it was concerning the white demo of E Rodney Jones that was up for auction last week, John said he'd never seen one and neither had Carl...well I've had two in the last year, both have been on my list and both have been up on here, and last night I got another one, maybe I'm just lucky, shame nobody realises it is actually pretty rare...and great of course...last nights copy below, tiny scan sorry

733a_1_b.JPG

Social source share

Not sure on these ones so may you lot can enlighten me. was told the candi station was rare but i think the guy was getting confused with the 12 incher

post-664-1169507801_thumb.jpg

post-664-1169507822_thumb.jpg

post-664-1169507958_thumb.jpg

Social source share

I had heard that there were a few different ones.

I don't know if they all have, my copy has "Bell Sound" & "Nashville Matrix" STAMPED on both sides.

Roger, that demo you've posted is vinyl, unlike other demos. Teds issue is styrene. Useless info I know, but thought i'd post it :yes:

Social source share

Someone mentioned the Red 'Art Freeman', 'Cooperettes' for Rod....yes it looks better than the stock/issue, 'Think Smart' Old Town stock/issue is nice and i think harder than the demo and last but not least stocker of 'The Dynamics' on Top Ten now tell me thats not hard to find....lol

Fun this thread.

Regards - Mark Bicknell.

post-1475-1169547009_thumb.jpg

Social source share

Two nice ABC Demo's, hard call on if stockers are harder to locate, seems even in terms of value? Demo's look yummy though...lol

Mark if you had a stock copy of Earl Jackson you could triple the price of the demo...I don't think there is a stock copy! Same with Yum Yums, August & Deneen

Social source share

Mark if you had a stock copy of Earl Jackson you could triple the price of the demo...I don't think there is a stock copy! Same with Yum Yums, August & Deneen

I reckon you could be right there Pete, but having said that i bet Mr Massy has a stocker tucked away, but thinking about it i can't say i've ever seen one but i'm sure it must have been issued??? defo seen Jackie Lee going for a bit of dosh recently on an issue and i guess i should have been a little more specific sorry, these type of threads are far more interesting than the negative stuff, we all seem to share and learn with postings like this, brilliant, let's have more of the same.

Regards - Mark Bicknell.

Social source share

Well now I really am lost for words - first time I've ever seen this or even heard of it, I stand corrected

Pete, like i said somewhere in my tiny brain memory banks i thought it was issued, we must have seen it way back and not really taken any notice as when i got my demo about 25 years ago i had no reason to seek an issue, quality tune on either copy.

Regards - Mark Bicknell.

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert