Emoji quiz soul tracks

At the moment Shinehead and Tattoo Dave are neck and neck 1st place, with The Yank a close 2nd and Bossfourpart1 chasing behind in 3rd.....

8 minutes ago, Tattoodave said:

52 Rosemary What Happened?

I can see where you're coming from...but 👎🏼

Social source share

49 minutes ago, Shinehead said:

56. Gone with the wind is my love ?

👍🏼

46 minutes ago, Tattoodave said:

52 It Really Hurts Me Girl

👍🏼

27 minutes ago, Tattoodave said:

60 Keep On Talking

👎🏼

24 minutes ago, Tattoodave said:

55 Birth Of A Playboy

👎🏼

Social source share

3 minutes ago, Tattoodave said:

44 There's a ghost in my house

Hamlet is a play, and has a ghost in it and a bed is most often in a house, I know I'm clutching at straws, but the vodka is getting hold

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 Must be excellent vodka!!! 

Social source share

Just two left:

🎭👇🛌

🗣️📖 (Changed this one slightly!).

The Yank, Shinehead and Tattoodave are neck and neck... Bossfourpart1 close behind and currently in 3rd place, BoDiddley and TwoShoes....

Social source share

5 minutes ago, Shinehead said:

I will be surprised if it is right , but after a few days of looking at it it is the best I can come up with 🤪

I dreamt emojis last night, f***ing nightmares, I'm keen to know the answers but my minds frazzled

Edited by Tattoodave
dementia
  • Up vote 1
Social source share

No, I'm afraid there are two unsolved ones.  I can either post all the answers, and then have a tie breaker between The Yank, Tattoo Dave and Shinehead.....for the Emoji Championship Title....😂.   Or.....I can give you some more clues...

Social source share

16 minutes ago, Flamingemeralds said:

No, I'm afraid there are two unsolved ones.  I can either post all the answers, and then have a tie breaker between The Yank, Tattoo Dave and Shinehead.....for the Emoji Championship Title....😂.   Or.....I can give you some more clues...

Clues please Mrs. I was late to the party and they where mostly all solved and they have cabbaged me never mind everyone involved from the beginning 

Social source share

Okay....clues.....

🎭👇🛌

Clue......first emoji; a "type" or genre of theatre, last emoji is a type of room(s) in a house.  Remember, this is a modern soul track released on an album in 2001.

🗣️📖

From the Motown stables.

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!