LEICESTER CITY FC 2020/21

Posted
1 minute ago, Leicester Boy said:

Huge win that against a good team.

Great Win, Like you say we needed this to correct our wayward home form.

soul source url
Social source share
  • Replies 1k
  • Views 21.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Full Time Leicester 3 - 1 Liverpool We did well to carve out this historic win, it took a Liverpool goal to shake us up and when Perez, Choudhury and Mendy came on it was like a shot of "RED

That's what comes of football selling its soul. Football should be 3 o'clock Saturday afternoon. Midweek games tue/wed under the lights at 7.45/7.30. Being a dinosaur i still hanker for the good old d

Hey mate , hope your keeping safe and well . Listen , 10 / 20 years ago it would have been completely different ... but the anger and hatred have subsided with both age and the mellowness of 15 y

Posted Images

Posted

Sky sports will be fuming,we have ruined their top 2 big match that they have been building up all week. We really are the unwanted pest that wont go away. 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Up vote 2
soul source url
Social source share
Posted
1 hour ago, Ady Croasdell said:

Soyuncu looked the business when he came on. Allbrighton as great as ever

Both true, need a trophy while we have this squad. 

soul source url
Social source share
Posted

Great win for the City - but should have been six - when will they learn you don't have to break the net - low and hard - keepers can't get down to them - The number of times Harvey Barnes pings it at waist height - just where the keeper's like them. Doesn't help the current ball is more like a Frido - wouldn't be able to kick an old style Minerva game ball or a rubber coated Mitre multiplex.

City go top with a win of any description against Chelsea on Tuesday - maybe only temporary on that but you can only keep on winning - 19th game Tuesday = 1/2 way point of season - can we ?

• Up vote 1
soul source url
Social source share
Posted
On 17/01/2021 at 06:44, Leicester Boy said:

Sky sports will be fuming,we have ruined their top 2 big match that they have been building up all week. We really are the unwanted pest that wont go away. 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Never ruined anything mate. Nobody has the given to be top of the league. whoever is top from now on deserves their spot (  unless its the scousers ) on merit not like after 2 games when anyone can be up there. 

Gutted we didnt get the 3 points off the dippers but onwards and upwards Fulham next then the mickies again in the FA cup

soul source url
Social source share
Posted
2 minutes ago, Winsford Soul said:

Never ruined anything mate. Nobody has the given to be top of the league. whoever is top from now on deserves their spot (  unless its the scousers ) on merit not like after 2 games when anyone can be up there. 

Gutted we didnt get the 3 points off the dippers but onwards and upwards Fulham next then the mickies again in the FA cup

Thought the l'pool United game was not the best steve but quite often games of that importance fail to deliver, ogs wont be too upset though. Your noisy neighbour's are beginning to look ominously good.😒

• Up vote 1
soul source url
Social source share
Posted (edited)

Man City looking good again...what's the saying...lack of form is temporary, class is permanent....long way to go though and it's great it's so competitive....it's brilliant to dream!!!!!..

Edited by Lionelonthevinyl
  • Up vote 1
soul source url
Social source share
Posted
2 hours ago, Leicester Boy said:

Thought the l'pool United game was not the best steve but quite often games of that importance fail to deliver, ogs wont be too upset though. Your noisy neighbour's are beginning to look ominously good.😒

The United / lfc games are always terrible to watch for the fans . To much at stake. they,re always a anti-climax in the end unless you get a result then how bad the game was doesnt matter. The media also build up the clash because of the true hatred that really does exist not like the majority of so called hatred between most other clubs.

City under Pep will always be a threat in any competition, as long as they dont win anything. Lol

• Up vote 2
soul source url
Social source share
Posted

Man. City at home 9 games from the end of current fixtures - I'd take another 5 - 2.

Always thought some of Leicester's fixtures - early and late in season have had an element of ' we don't want a repeat of 15/16 ' from the power's that be.

Last 3 this season - Man Utd (A), Chelsea (A) Tottenham (H) - just a coincidence  of course.

Need Leicester to be crowned Champions at home to Newcastle the week before Man U. away.

Now that would be something.

• Up vote 3
soul source url
Social source share
Posted (edited)

Match Day 19 - Tue 19 Jan - Halfway House

911798868_LCFC96.png.dbdc0a296869aa7010c7f5d53d0c756f.png     CHELSEA.jpg.8b30eee57cd5f660548e214b87479cf6.jpg

Leicester City 2 - 0 Chelsea

Kick Off 20:15

Line Up
Schmeichel
Castagne
Fofana
Evans
Justin
Ndidi
Tielemans
Albrighton
Maddison
Barnes
Vardy

Substitutes
Söyüncü
Ward
Iheanacho
Pérez
Amartey
Ünder
Choudhury
Ricardo Pereira
Thomas

The last 2 meetings in front of packed crowds both resulted in Draws 1-1 & 2-2, if we can maintain our current form then another Foxes win can be achieved.

City to Win 2-1

2098056375_SHOWSTOPPERS.png.128df6285019a825f0f84f4fb07d11af.png722858528_BARMAID300.jpg.37b949516900e047a021872587eb9dca.jpg

Edited by Rudzy
  • Up vote 2
soul source url
Social source share
Posted

Think I agree Rudzy.....Chelsea have some good players but hasn't been able to get them playing well as yet. Don't want to put the kiss of death on you but I reckon you've got nothing to fear on present form.....Rob

soul source url
Social source share
Posted
4 hours ago, Lionelonthevinyl said:

Think I agree Rudzy.....Chelsea have some good players but hasn't been able to get them playing well as yet. Don't want to put the kiss of death on you but I reckon you've got nothing to fear on present form.....Rob

It's not a gimme Rob but fingers crossed eh!

I still think Frank Lampard is doing a decent job for Chelsea altho there are calls for him to be sacked.

I don't get that??

:g:

• Up vote 1
soul source url
Social source share
Posted
13 minutes ago, Rudzy said:

It's not a gimme Rob but fingers crossed eh!

I still think Frank Lampard is doing a decent job for Chelsea altho there are calls for him to be sacked.

I don't get that??

:g:

Bloody ridiculous mate. They want instant success, it takes time. United have given their boss time and now looking better, top of the league and in the mix. Lampard has a good side and I reckon will come good....anyway, I don't support you but come on the Foxes!!!!....Rob

• Up vote 2
soul source url
Social source share
Posted
On 18/01/2021 at 19:34, Winsford Soul said:

Another 2pts dropped for us , as it has been for the past 3/4 games. Our front 3 just don’t look like we can buy a goal. First half of Jose proportions - parking a huge bus and waiting for a mistake or odd break. 

But we didn’t have the class or aptitude to turn this around . We are struggling .

One positive thing is , it’s lining up for a really interesting end to the season .

Leicester Win - 2-0 

• Up vote 2
soul source url
Social source share
Posted
7 minutes ago, Stevegods said:

Another 2pts dropped for us , as it has been for the past 3/4 games. Our front 3 just don’t look like we can buy a goal. First half of Jose proportions - parking a huge bus and waiting for a mistake or odd break. 

But we didn’t have the class or aptitude to turn this around . We are struggling .

One positive thing is , it’s lining up for a really interesting end to the season .

Leicester Win - 2-0 

Thanks for the optimism mate - when your own team are struggling.

Write Liverpool off at your peril . . . 😂

soul source url
Social source share
Posted (edited)

183391_GOALNIGHT.jpg.75e13df8751bf8791ab95ef50ef4a0db.jpg

Maddison
In the right place at the right time - GERTCHA!

Leicester 2 - 0 Chelsea

Half Time

Leicester 2 - 0 Chelsea

138555284_NDIDIGOALCHELSEAHOME.jpg.5fc41b2304530e593c7c1be96e5ab415.jpg

Wilfred Ndidi is a happy chappy once again against Chelsea

Edited by Rudzy
  • Up vote 3
soul source url
Social source share
Posted
1 hour ago, Stevegods said:

2 points dropped for United not the mickies . Since when have mickies ever had class 🤔🤣Lfc keeper man of the match says who should have won. 

soul source url
Social source share
Posted (edited)

Full - Time

Leicester City 2 - 0 Chelsea

TOP.jpg.50c62dd0e64b57cf5e70d9d6cb40607e.jpg

628309356_MADDISONCHELSEA.jpg.d4dd2e6dd0db4a41fab762305e473083.jpg

James Maddison - What a player he is turning out to be!

Infact the whole team and the manager deserves a mention for their hard work.

Edited by Rudzy
  • Up vote 4
soul source url
Social source share
Posted

Well done The Foxes .... Chelsea look like the old Arsenal .

At this rate even the Toffees will be above us .

B6167C6D-BC39-40DB-806E-57CA8179EEDC.jpeg

• Up vote 1
soul source url
Social source share
Posted
12 hours ago, Stevegods said:

Well done The Foxes .... Chelsea look like the old Arsenal .

At this rate even the Toffees will be above us .

B6167C6D-BC39-40DB-806E-57CA8179EEDC.jpeg

😂 Don't work with me Steve, ABU is fishing tackle as far as I'm concerned,  like the badge thing though mate, which reminds me  to get that one sent down to you 🤔.  Can't believe that i had forgotten.  Sorry mate

• Up vote 2
soul source url
Social source share
Posted

Hiya mate , didn’t think the ABU wound work pal , but it’s always good to cast out there .. you never know what you may catch . 

Don’t worry about the badge , when and if ... no rush .

Not sure if I agree with your choice of MOTM as Alison ... Luke Shaw all day long for me . Had Salah in his pocket 

• Up vote 1
soul source url
Social source share
Posted
49 minutes ago, Stevegods said:

Hiya mate , didn’t think the ABU wound work pal , but it’s always good to cast out there .. you never know what you may catch . 

Don’t worry about the badge , when and if ... no rush .

Not sure if I agree with your choice of MOTM as Alison ... Luke Shaw all day long for me . Had Salah in his pocket 

I think this will be salahs last season, i see him going to Spain. 

• Up vote 1
soul source url
Social source share
Posted
On 16/01/2021 at 22:58, Rudzy said:

Great Win, Like you say we needed this to correct our wayward home form.

I now think we have the know how and belief to keep our form right to the end of the season, it could be a close run thing.

soul source url
Social source share
Posted

Ive no problem with Leicester winning the prem or anyone apart from Lfc Lufc & Mcfc my only problem with the foxes is that you have a tainted, polluted manager. Lol

Ste

soul source url
Social source share
Posted
56 minutes ago, Winsford Soul said:

Ive no problem with Leicester winning the prem or anyone apart from Lfc Lufc & Mcfc my only problem with the foxes is that you have a tainted, polluted manager. Lol

Ste

Quite interesting for me regarding your dislike/hatred of lpool etc. We for several years haven't really had proper local rivals. Forest and derby have disappeared football wise and Coventry almost disappeared completely. Villa are probably the nearest to rivals but nothing special. 

• Up vote 1
soul source url
Social source share
Posted (edited)
37 minutes ago, Leicester Boy said:

Quite interesting for me regarding your dislike/hatred of lpool etc. We for several years haven't really had proper local rivals. Forest and derby have disappeared football wise and Coventry almost disappeared completely. Villa are probably the nearest to rivals but nothing special. 

Its always been there.  I started going to watch United in 72/73 and it was there then, getting the train from Widnes to watch the Reds meant getting on the train at Widnes which had started its journey in Liverpool which was full of scousers going to where ever they where playing so had a few scrapes then plus it didn't help when they started knocking the slums down in Liverpool and built a overspill estate in Widnes so I spent all my comprehensive school and later years fighting them. 

It is a mutual thing because the mickies hate United as much. 

Edited by Winsford Soul
soul source url
Social source share
Posted
3 hours ago, Ibiza Steve said:

I now think we have the know how and belief to keep our form right to the end of the season, it could be a close run thing.

Mate,
FVCK - we've just been knocked off the top of the table by Man City!!

Premier League / FA Cup / Europa League.

Let's go on and win the FVCKING LOT.

👍

soul source url
Social source share
Posted
47 minutes ago, Rudzy said:

Mate,
FVCK - we've just been knocked off the top of the table by Man City!!

Premier League / FA Cup / Europa League.

Let's go on and win the FVCKING LOT.

👍

Don't worry we have just knocked city off the top. 😁🤗

soul source url
Social source share
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Winsford Soul said:

Don't worry we have just knocked city o rff the top.

GOO D MAN!

😄

Edited by Rudzy
  • Up vote 1
soul source url
Social source share
Posted (edited)

Christino Ronaldo CR7 has become the greatest goal scorer in football history after netting the  760 goal of his career . Legend 

Edited by Winsford Soul
soul source url
Social source share
Posted
3 minutes ago, Winsford Soul said:

Christino Ronaldo CR7 has become the greatest goal scorer in footbsll history after netting the  760 goal of his career . Legend 

I bet U wish he was sti ll at UTd.

• Up vote 1
soul source url
Social source share
Posted
7 minutes ago, Rudzy said:

I bet U wish he was sti ll at UTd.

Definitely mate. He is just unbelievable and I think if we break the bank for Alfie Haagland we will have another CR7 in the making just need to get rid of Martial . Pogba is only playing like this because  his transfer fee had suffered . 

soul source url
Social source share
Posted
7 minutes ago, Winsford Soul said:

Definitely mate. He is just unbelievable and I think if we break the bank for Alfie Haagland we will have another CR7 in the making just need to get rid of Martial . Pogba is only playing like this because  his transfer fee had suffered . 

He didn't look too happy last week when they lost 2-0 to Inter Milan.

If you want to have a long career ITALY is the place to be..

soul source url
Social source share
Posted

This is for the two Steve's. Surely using the ABU logo for football is a cardinal sin, cheers

• Up vote 2
soul source url
Social source share
Posted
12 hours ago, Winsford Soul said:

Don't worry we have just knocked city off the top. 😁🤗

The big test will come next month with European football restarting and for some Thursday night football every week.  Whereas teams have been able to field a more settled side of late, the whole squad will be needed and players will need to be rested. 

• Up vote 1
soul source url
Social source share
Posted
6 minutes ago, Chalky said:

The big test will come next month with European football restarting and for some Thursday night football every week.  Whereas teams have been able to field a more settled side of late, the whole squad will be needed and players will need to be rested. 

Yes mate. The Thursday night Cup and Sunday matches in the Prem. Oh the joys. 

soul source url
Social source share
Posted

Yes mate. The Thursday night Cup and Sunday matches in the Prem. Oh the joys. 

That's what comes of football selling its soul. Football should be 3 o'clock Saturday afternoon. Midweek games tue/wed under the lights at 7.45/7.30. Being a dinosaur i still hanker for the good old days.

• Up vote 4
soul source url
Social source share
Posted
4 minutes ago, Leicester Boy said:

That's what comes of football selling its soul. Football should be 3 o'clock Saturday afternoon. Midweek games tue/wed under the lights at 7.45/7.30. Being a dinosaur i still hanker for the good old days.

Me to mate. Me to. In total agreement with everything you mentioned.  

soul source url
Social source share
Posted

It’s still nail biting stuff to watch - City not playing great until they score with Villa having chances . Utd conceding but fighting back with a stunner from Pog ‘ .

Leicester keeping their run going and we can’t buy a goal. 

What price a 0-0 draw tonight . 

Ive heard talk that Salah and Mane aren’t on speaking terms and someone may go at the end of the season. The next couple of months will be critical as others have said , with European games kicking in and some big Prem matches .

“ Goal , a Goal , my country for a Goal “ and not in our own net ! 

• Up vote 2
soul source url
Social source share
Posted

Me to mate. Me to. In total agreement with everything you mentioned.  

Only problem is we were garbage but i still loved every minute. 😀

soul source url
Social source share
Posted
1 hour ago, Stevegods said:

It’s still nail biting stuff to watch - City not playing great until they score with Villa having chances . Utd conceding but fighting back with a stunner from Pog ‘ .

Leicester keeping their run going and we can’t buy a goal. 

What price a 0-0 draw tonight . 

Ive heard talk that Salah and Mane aren’t on speaking terms and someone may go at the end of the season. The next couple of months will be critical as others have said , with European games kicking in and some big Prem matches .

“ Goal , a Goal , my country for a Goal “ and not in our own net ! 

Do you think salah would talk to vardy we could use another striker steve.!!😉

• Up vote 2
soul source url
Social source share
  • Rudzy locked, unlocked, locked, unlocked, locked and unlocked this topic
  • Rudzy locked this topic
  • Rudzy unlocked this topic

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!