LEICESTER CITY FC 2020/21

Posted

1734528802_GOAL1.jpg.dc2781945ad3d979e583c19804fc3872.jpg

Tielemans
Give him some space and he will find a way to goal - GET IN!

Leicester 2 - 1 Man U

soul source url
Social source share
  • Replies 1.1k
  • Views 24.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well played Leicester, convincing enough for the other semi-finalists to be worried.

Full Time Leicester 3 - 1 Liverpool We did well to carve out this historic win, it took a Liverpool goal to shake us up and when Perez, Choudhury and Mendy came on it was like a shot of "RED

Never like to see a poor performance but I think it's been coming. Justin, Maddison, Forfana, Praet all out injured. Barnes, Castagne, Pereira rested and Vardy running on fumes. Schmeichel, Soyun

Posted Images

Posted
27 minutes ago, Rudzy said:

1734528802_GOAL1.jpg.dc2781945ad3d979e583c19804fc3872.jpg

Tielemans
Give him some space and he will find a way to goal - GET IN!

Leicester 2 - 1 Man U

Are you still celebrating the third?

• Up vote 1
soul source url
Social source share
Posted

1766231901_GOAL1.jpg.1e38786f780e50980cce408d5b2a41fd.jpg

Iheanacho
He's Here - He's There - He's Everywhere - ON ME HEAD SON!

Leicester 3 - 1 Man U

1 minute ago, Tattoodave said:

Are you still celebrating the third?

🤣🤣🤣

• Up vote 1
soul source url
Social source share
Posted

Full-Time

Leicester City 3 - 1 Man U

WOW! What a great team performance from the Foxes - Thoroughly Deserved to win and could of scored more.

Semi Final at Wembley LEICESTER CITY V SOUTHAMPTON

• Up vote 4
soul source url
Social source share
Posted

I don't need to say anything but YES and I've aged quite a bit, cheers

• Up vote 2
soul source url
Social source share
Posted

221569682_KELL500.jpg.56596962dda39fa29dcc5c6b0f674ee1.jpg

Man Of The Match
Kelechi Iheanacho
Taking his goals and doing a great job all over the pitch - what a revelation teaming up with Jamie Vardy.

Soyuncu,Indidi,Tielemans and the whole team also deserve praise.

Well Done Brendan Rodgers.

• Up vote 2
soul source url
Social source share
Posted
10 minutes ago, Rudzy said:

221569682_KELL500.jpg.56596962dda39fa29dcc5c6b0f674ee1.jpg

Man Of The Match
Kelechi Iheanacho
Taking his goals and doing a great job all over the pitch - what a revelation teaming up with Jamie Vardy.

Soyuncu,Indidi,Tielemans and the whole team also deserve praise.

Well Done Brendan Rodgers.

And without maddison barnes Ricardo and justin.

• Up vote 1
soul source url
Social source share
Posted

There is a very good chance the BLUE ARMY will be making an appearance at Wembley Stadium.

😁

• Up vote 1
soul source url
Social source share
Posted

How good was that !!!! - fantastic team performance from beginning till end - that'll teach them to think you can make five changes and leave the alleged cavalry on the bench - same thing happened to Custer at the Little Big Horn - with the same result.

Soton at Wembley - April 17/18 - Keep it going lads - Remember watching Allan Clarke drilling in the only goal at Hillsborough from the main stand that took us to Wembley final in '69. 

Come on the City

• Up vote 2
soul source url
Social source share
Posted

Allan Clarke - great player.

Scored a terrific hat trick against MAN CITY in his second home game at Filbert Street - i had a great view of every goal from the Popular Side.

AWESOME!!

😁😁😁

soul source url
Social source share
Posted

Franky Wortho - WHAT A PLAYER!

Frank's most famous goal was for Bolton against Ipswich Town in a Division One match in 1979, when he juggled the ball with his back to goal on the edge of the penalty box before flicking it over the defence and firing into the net with a left-foot volley.

This was considered by many to be the greatest ever goal scored in English Football.

And on a Saturday night he would be Uptown with the good people of Leicester enjoying a night out and dancing to the latest disco hits, i think he might of pulled a few birds as well.

R.I.P. Foxes Legend and enjoy a pint with Keith Weller.

• Up vote 2
soul source url
Social source share
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted (edited)

Match Day 30 - Sat 3 Apr

1313250672_LCFC96.png.98c52401f3d67471be00e8d8674960f3.png     1442822667_MANCITY96.png.8907d0f271e1d7639a8b42f982aac35c.png
Leicester City 0 - 2 Man City

Kick Off: 17:30

Line Up
Schmeichel
Fofana
Evans
Castagne
Amartey
Ndidi
Tielemans
Albrighton
Pérez
Iheanacho
Vardy

Substitutes
Maddison
Ward
Choudhury
Ricardo Pereira
Mendy
Praet
Thomas
Daley-Campbell
Suengchitthawon

We're back after the International Break - and it promises to be a BANGER!
The visitors have had key players away on International duty, and with Chelsea slipping up at home to the Baggies - the time is ripe for the double over Pep's men.

The Foxes to Win 2-1

1260840452_SHOWSTOPPERS.png.1adba96b6f3cef677942eb33b84e6763.png2074773935_BARMAID300.jpg.731ae9bdd4a9f7c6118742a73dd99920.jpg

Edited by Rudzy
  • Up vote 1
soul source url
Social source share
Posted

Half-Time

Leicester 0 - 0 Man City
Both sides have had a goal ruled out but we are still in the game at the break.

Come On Leicester!!

soul source url
Social source share
Posted

585758286_GOAL2.jpg.4d4aeaf2b098d4437928e86438e9cf0c.jpg

Jesus

Leicester 0 - 2 Man City
They Are A Good Side . . . Jesus Top Player

soul source url
Social source share
Posted

Thought the longer at 0-0 the more chance you had...you scored but off side..there a good side as mentioned...honours even against them over two games...move on and back to winning again...Rob

soul source url
Social source share
Posted

Must be me but getting unwatchable. Refs allowing players to get away with disruptive niggling blocks, tugs. foot-ins, surrounding the ball when play stopped. All teams at it but it is a standard modus-operandi for Man City to prevent opposition from gaining any momentum. What do they call it - taking one for the team - Fernandinho, Rodri, Walker masters at it - 'What me ref' shrugs as the yellow card comes out. Pity we've got unlimited cameras at games nowadays - can't deal with this disease off the ball anymore.

Man City though different class - worth the price of admission just to watch De Bruyne

• Up vote 1
soul source url
Social source share
Posted
10 hours ago, Vadnochka said:

Must be me but getting unwatchable. Refs allowing players to get away with disruptive niggling blocks, tugs. foot-ins, surrounding the ball when play stopped. All teams at it but it is a standard modus-operandi for Man City to prevent opposition from gaining any momentum. What do they call it - taking one for the team - Fernandinho, Rodri, Walker masters at it - 'What me ref' shrugs as the yellow card comes out. Pity we've got unlimited cameras at games nowadays - can't deal with this disease off the ball anymore.

Man City though different class - worth the price of admission just to watch De Bruyne

Absolutely agree, they are a great team but a disgrace.  The little blocks tugs diving whingeing card waving antics would  shame Leeds utd in the seventies.  Such a shame because they are probably a class above the rest in the league but Absolutely lack any class. 

• Up vote 1
soul source url
Social source share
Posted (edited)

Match Day 31 - Sun 11 April

1556562463_WESTHAM.png.a4f6f25680d391f3c8667ba02511d8bf.png     1761973784_LCFC96.png.6de83264f762d8f991a465a844ca6591.png
West Ham Utd 3 - 2 Leicester City

Kick Off: 14:05

Line Up
Schmeichel
Amartey
Evans
Fofana
Ricardo Pereira
Tielemans
Ndidi
Castagne
Praet
Iheanacho
Vardy

Substitutes
Albrighton
Ward
Mendy
Fuchs
Thomas
Leshabela
Daley-Campbell
Tavares
Suengchitthawon

The Hammers are on a roll shooting up to 6th position - this should be a close contest.
Soyuncu is out with the dreaded Covid 19 - Declan Rice and Antonio are out injured for the home side.

I make this a DRAW 2 - 2

Man City losing at home to Leeds!! - but i don't think this will affect anything too much.

Choudhury, Maddison and Perez have been out partying and will not feature in todays game.

1328918888_SHOWSTOPPERS.png.e56b2c3b36fbd69282c0c2dd3a9fa823.png1450428034_BARMAID300.jpg.6292c6a1bf63b668613081e3aabc069b.jpg

Edited by Rudzy
soul source url
Social source share
Posted
1 hour ago, Rudzy said:

Match Day 31 - Sun 11 April

1556562463_WESTHAM.png.a4f6f25680d391f3c8667ba02511d8bf.png     1761973784_LCFC96.png.6de83264f762d8f991a465a844ca6591.png
West Ham Utd V Leicester City

Kick Off: 14:05

Line Up
Schmeichel
Amartey
Evans
Fofana
Ricardo Pereira
Tielemans
Ndidi
Castagne
Praet
Iheanacho
Vardy

Substitutes
Albrighton
Ward
Mendy
Fuchs
Thomas
Leshabela
Daley-Campbell
Tavares
Suengchitthawon

The Hammers are on a roll shooting up to 6th position - this should be a close contest.
Soyuncu is out with the dreaded Covid 19 - Declan Rice and Antonio are out injured for the home side.

I make this a DRAW 2 - 2

Man City losing at home to Leeds!! - but i don't think this will affect anything too much.

Choudhury, Maddison and Perez have been out partying and will not feature in todays game.

Probably our biggest game of the season and them halfwits attend a house party. Fuming doesn't cover how I'm feeling. 

• Up vote 1
soul source url
Social source share
Posted (edited)
29 minutes ago, Leicester Boy said:

Probably our biggest game of the season and them halfwits attend a house party. Fuming doesn't cover how I'm feeling. 

You've really got to wonder haven't you...yes there young and going to make mistakes but there on the brink of a champions league place, idiots!! I'd be fuming if I was a team mate let alone manager or fan!! Silly arses....Rob

Edited by Lionelonthevinyl
soul source url
Social source share
Posted
2 minutes ago, Lionelonthevinyl said:

You've really got to wonder haven't you...yes there young and going to make mistakes but there on the brink of a champions league place, idiots!! I'd be fuming if I was a team mate let alone manager or fan!! Silly arses....Rob

Believe me foxestalk is in meltdown and this will take some forgiving. I'd sell all 3 of them.

• Up vote 1
soul source url
Social source share
Posted

England

For the majority of people living in England, the current rules are that people cannot meet in groups of more than six, indoors or outdoors, but those six can all be from different households.

There’s also no minimum age, meaning everybody, no matter how young, counts in the group of six.

There are a number of exceptions, such as for registered childcare, supporting a vulnerable person and for children who don’t live with both parents.

soul source url
Social source share
Posted

2122209217_GOAL2.jpg.ab3592e10b60d9b531b96c2f752851bd.jpg

Lingard
West Ham 2 - 0 Leicester

Terrible defending come on City sort it out . . .

Half-Time

soul source url
Social source share
Posted
2 minutes ago, Leicester Boy said:

Hope the party 🥳 goers are enjoying it.

It's upset the balance of the team...is it that there just missing them football wise or is it there's trouble at mill??

soul source url
Social source share
Posted
15 minutes ago, Lionelonthevinyl said:

It's upset the balance of the team...is it that there just missing them football wise or is it there's trouble at mill??

The love for all 3 of the revellers is overwhelming on foxestalk. Their probably done at this club. 

• Up vote 1
soul source url
Social source share
Posted

The last BIG Scandal ultimately cost Nigel Pearson his job.

927411856_GOAL1.jpg.7a2d3ff5399104f410c879b2f1c36f60.jpg

Iheanacho
West Ham 3 - 2 Leicester

Get in - let's have another with 5 minutes to go.

soul source url
Social source share
Posted

We were cruising at 3-0, well done to your guys for pulling it back to 3-2.

Was thinking here we go again with 3-3 but tbh was thinking a draw before the game started.

Good luck for the rest of the season.

• Up vote 2
soul source url
Social source share
Posted
5 minutes ago, Richard said:

We were cruising at 3-0, well done to your guys for pulling it back to 3-2.

Was thinking here we go again with 3-3 but tbh was thinking a draw before the game started.

Good luck for the rest of the season.

Well done to west ham, got to say my love for football decreases the more i hear about footballers.  I feel less connected to the game as the weeks progress.  Good to see another team giving the so called big 6 cause for concern. 💔👍

soul source url
Social source share
Posted

Only started playing at 0 - 3, showed a bit of spirit and could have pulled it back in the end. Great goals by Ian again. Need to win the next two home games and a win next Sunday would be good too. 🏆🦊

soul source url
Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Log back in to Soul Source now!
  1. Leicester Oddfellows Revival
    All About The Soul by martynthejazz on Thu 27 Mar 2008
    • 2 / 605