LEICESTER CITY FC 2020/21

Rudzy
Followers 32

Posted

Stevegods, take it from a West Ham fan, we will find a way to cock this up. It’s in our DNA 😀

• Up vote 1
soul source url
Social source share
  • Replies 1.5k
  • Views 34.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The Everton game tomorrow will give us ‘Ammers a better idea of where we might finish. Leicester Boy, to put things into perspective for both our clubs, 6 years ago I celebrated some of my 50th i

Sorry for jumping on this Leicester thread again but I've got to comment on yesterday's match.  Between Spurs and United .  The picture below sums up what is wrong the premiership and football in

Full-Time Leicester City 1 - 0 Chelsea Thrills and spills right down to the wire with VAR ruling out a Chelsea equalizer for offside. Foxes Thoroughly deserved to Win and the team showed great

Posted Images

Posted
2 minutes ago, Mod Life Crisis said:

Stevegods, take it from a West Ham fan, we will find a way to cock this up. It’s in our DNA 😀

Must be a United thing . 😥 Seen my team do it so many times over the 50 years ive watched em

soul source url
Social source share
Posted

You know all this BIN DIPPERS talk sounds much worse to an outsider than to a hardened Liverpool / Man U fan.
Having said that i completely agree that it will offend certain people, as Alice Clark demonstrated earlier on.

We must be case sensitive in certain areas and understand that not everybody on an open forum is thick skinned or hardened and roll's with the punches.

• Up vote 1
soul source url
Social source share
Posted

It would do Liverpool good to ease back for a season, the pace and tempo you been playing at will only result in further burn out.

Instead of a Porsche why not drive a Lada for a season.

• Up vote 1
soul source url
Social source share
Posted
1 minute ago, Rudzy said:

It would do Liverpool good to ease back for a season, the pace and tempo you been playing at will only result in further burn out.

Instead of a Porsche why not drive a Lada for a season.

Only a season. i would say at least ten. Lol

soul source url
Social source share
Posted

I think there would be a deep depression on Merseyside if more than one season.

When were they last relegated?

soul source url
Social source share
Posted

I think there would be a deep depression on Merseyside if more than one season.

When were they last relegated?

To long ago. The only consolation was we only waited 27 years between titles there,s was 30. and City was even longer 

soul source url
Social source share
Posted

Man U fans have been spoilt as well.

I can remember Man City being out in the cold for years untill recently.

Now look what a bit of money can do for your club.

soul source url
Social source share
Posted
Just now, Rudzy said:

Man U fans have been spoilt as well.

Unless your my age  who seen the decline of the Babes and relegation to the old Division two and apart from FA cups and a Cup winners cup in the 80,s on the wettest night in the world in Rotterdam there was a lot of barren years but we played good entertaining football which was at least a consolation when we got beat. At least we had tried

• Up vote 1
soul source url
Social source share
Posted

Man Utd pride of England done so much for this country all neutrals will have a soft spot for your team mate.

And of course George Best always my hero and i based my own game on his close ball control and ability to take a player on.

• Up vote 1
soul source url
Social source share
Posted

Man Utd pride of England done so much for this country all neutrals will have a soft spot for your team mate.

And of course George Best always my hero and i based my own game on his close ball control and ability to take a player on.

Got no likes left. Really appreciate what your saying. 

Ste

soul source url
Social source share
Posted

Were you at the Glazers demonstration last week, could of swore you were on the telly?

soul source url
Social source share
Posted
8 minutes ago, Rudzy said:

Were you at the Glazers demonstration last week, could of swore you were on the telly?

No mate, Should have gone down really, I was knackered after been at BVAN . Every time the lads are on the telly someone always asks was it me. one of them faces , shaven heads and tattoos 😇

• Up vote 1
soul source url
Social source share
Posted

Just laughing to myself after i said i was bailing out of the Leicester thread ive actually posted 93 times all together 

Its a football thing like Soul its in the blood

• Up vote 1
soul source url
Social source share
Posted

You could start a MAN U thread next season.

soul source url
Social source share
Posted
1 hour ago, Mod Life Crisis said:

You need to hang on to Declan Rice, also i see Arnautovic is back on your radar.

soul source url
Social source share
Posted

Agree totally about Rice. Two years ago I said he was the best player we had produced since Ince and he seems to be proving me right (with all due respect to Big Fat Frank, Rio, Joe Cole and the very under-rated Carrick).

Not sure if I would want Arnautovic back. Superb player on his day, left the club under a dark cloud and would probably hamper the team spirit fostered by the Tartan Diego Simeone.

soul source url
Social source share
Posted

Talk about taking the piss. My uncles always carried a grudge against Liverport having been physically pissed on by Liverport fans at the 1963 Hillsborough semi-final - I know it was a full house but that was pushing it a bit. Consolation of course when String the King climbed above Ron Yeats and stuck the only goal past the 'flying pig' . Defeat by Melchester at Wembley when Leicester favourites 

Time to end the hoodoo but looking like a big ask against the current Chidsea form 

60's comic references on the teams 

soul source url
Social source share
Posted
48 minutes ago, Vadnochka said:

Talk about taking the piss. My uncles always carried a grudge against Liverport having been physically pissed on by Liverport fans at the 1963 Hillsborough semi-final - I know it was a full house but that was pushing it a bit. Consolation of course when String the King climbed above Ron Yeats and stuck the only goal past the 'flying pig' . Defeat by Melchester at Wembley when Leicester favourites 

Time to end the hoodoo but looking like a big ask against the current Chidsea form 

60's comic references on the teams 

They look like the form team of the league at the minute but... its a one off game and if at it we are capable of turning anyone over.💙🙏

Nervous now by Saturday afternoon I'll be a mess.🤣

soul source url
Social source share
Posted (edited)
20 minutes ago, Leicester Boy said:

They look like the form team of the league at the minute but... its a one off game and if at it we are capable of turning anyone over.💙🙏

Nervous now by Saturday afternoon I'll be a mess.🤣

Here we go current form team last six games. And last ten games 

Screenshot_20210509-102143_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20210509-102543_Chrome.jpg

Edited by Winsford Soul
soul source url
Social source share
Posted
1 minute ago, Winsford Soul said:

Here we go current form team last six games. United still top after last ten games

Screenshot_20210509-102143_Chrome.jpg

Ah interesting that. Luckily sat we have a sold out outside soul do. At least I'll be drunk and not feel the pain.🤪 pre set tables and no dancing by the way for covid reasons. 

• Up vote 1
soul source url
Social source share
Posted

If we manage to beat Everton, I'll be in a similar state when we kick off against Brighton next Sat evening.  I will also be multi tasking as my selections at the Bury VAN Motown special start at 8pm, which may help calm them.  Just need to keep fingers off the keyboard if things not going well. 

The one thing I'm starting to dread is the top 4 ending as City/Utd/Chels/Pool.

soul source url
Social source share
Posted
2 minutes ago, Soulman58 said:

If we manage to beat Everton, I'll be in a similar state when we kick off against Brighton next Sat evening.  I will also be multi tasking as my selections at the Bury VAN Motown special start at 8pm, which may help calm them.  Just need to keep fingers off the keyboard if things not going well. 

The one thing I'm starting to dread is the top 4 ending as City/Utd/Chels/Pool.

If we win I'll be in bits and will find a quiet corner to hide my tears. I genuinely hope if we dont make top4 then you do , with no disrespect to anyone else.👍

• Up vote 1
soul source url
Social source share
Posted
15 hours ago, Soulman58 said:

The annoying thing was I said to the Mrs get your Money on Chelsea after Aguero's pen!

Credit to Chelsea for coming away with that big win, with man city so dominant the prem needs teams like chelsea man utd and leicester to at least give them a game! 

• Up vote 2
soul source url
Social source share
Posted (edited)

Panenka Penalty

1560622918__118433008_sergioaguerospenaltyissaved.jpg.5e1fbfa5fde5a4c31fc639f55b5541a8.jpg

If they go in Brilliant - if you fluff it up you're a C***

Prem Latest

Aston Villa 1-3 Man United
More frustration for Pep's men, it seems like we've been here before.

Edited by Rudzy
  • Up vote 1
soul source url
Social source share
Posted

Hammers get done by Everton at home - bubbling up nicely for that dreaded last day fixture - a win to prevent Man C, Man U, Chelsea, Liverpool top 4, We need to pull something out or Man Utd do us a favour against Liverpool. Good to hear Maquire a doubt but maybe we could have taken advantage of his lack of pace. Not long now till Tuesday.

Squeeky bum time hey

• Up vote 1
soul source url
Social source share
Posted

Rumour that Maddison has had a bid bust up with rodgers  .been going on since the illegal party. Seems like his agent has been working behind the scenes for a move. Not sure of the truth of this but would explain a lot.🤔

soul source url
Social source share
Posted

Maddison very lightweight at the moment - Iheanacho taking all the glory.
He's even taken to going unshaven to appear and play like Iheanacho but it ain't working. 😴

I would prefer Hamza over Maddison right now .

• Up vote 1
soul source url
Social source share
Posted
9 minutes ago, Rudzy said:

Maddison very lightweight at the moment - Iheanacho taking all the glory.
He's even taken to going unshaven to appear and play like Iheanacho but it ain't working. 😴

I would prefer Hamza over Maddison right now .

I'd prefer you over Maddison right now. 

• Up vote 2
soul source url
Social source share
Posted

I second that emotion i'll let you have my agents number . . . let's not forget Perez and Praet.

Sell him off to Man U for £50 million and go out and buy some top talent.

• Up vote 1
soul source url
Social source share
Posted

Maddison could finish up like Drinkwater - over rated and injured half the time - A bit like the Villa messiah, but he I would pay to watch

Keep the faith

• Up vote 1
soul source url
Social source share
Posted
3 minutes ago, Vadnochka said:

Maddison could finish up like Drinkwater - over rated and injured half the time - A bit like the Villa messiah, but he I would pay to watch

Keep the faith

Very Sad but Very True 👍

Sorry Hammers fans but you losing today has made us Foxes Faithful's all feel a lot better.

This weeks BOTTLER'S.

MAN CITY
LEICESTER CITY
SPURS
WEST HAM

Welcome to the club

soul source url
Social source share
Posted

Been for a drink today (outdoors at a local club) lots of football chat and people who ever they support have a soft spot for Leicester!!...lots of twists and turns yet so don't give up hope boys and girls...maddison is way off form as mentioned...needs to knuckle down and not believe the hype!!!....if you want disappointed support Spurs like me!!!! .....Rob

• Up vote 2
soul source url
Social source share
Posted
3 minutes ago, Rudzy said:

Very Sad but Very True 👍

Sorry Hammers fans but you losing today has made us Foxes Faithful's all feel a lot better.

This weeks BOTTLER'S.

MAN CITY
LEICESTER CITY
SPURS
WEST HAM

Welcome to the club

Leicesterham hopscity.

soul source url
Social source share
Posted

Hopefully we can get a draw Tuesday at Man U, it's a crazy season and anything can happen and surely will.

MAN U could kick next week off as A BOTTLER.

• Up vote 1
soul source url
Social source share
Posted

Drinkwater was a luxury we could afford offset by the hard work of Kante, and our solid back four keeping things tight.

WASIL - HUTH - FUCHS - MORGAN

Not heard of Drinkwater in ages.

soul source url
Social source share
Posted

This seasons results are so topsy turvy it’s difficult to predict any result.

Man City throw the game away ... Leeds turn over Spurs ... Foxes crash to Newcastle and West Ham go down to Everton . 

United look like they can come back as they used to do .. and Cavani was a great buy . 

Its going down to the wire for 3rd and 4th and wouldn’t like to predict which ones will be there ... but I’m going to - Liverpool and Leicester. 

Let’s just hope some fans get in to see it unfold ! 

• Up vote 1
soul source url
Social source share
Posted (edited)
15 minutes ago, Stevegods said:

This seasons results are so topsy turvy it’s difficult to predict any result.

Man City throw the game away ... Leeds turn over Spurs ... Foxes crash to Newcastle and West Ham go down to Everton . 

United look like they can come back as they used to do .. and Cavani was a great buy . 

Its going down to the wire for 3rd and 4th and wouldn’t like to predict which ones will be there ... but I’m going to - Liverpool and Leicester. 

Let’s just hope some fans get in to see it unfold ! 

I can deffo see Liverpool being there, currently quietly, efficiently, going about their business.
A bit under the radar like.

Hopefully LCFC in there as well.

Edited by Rudzy
  • Up vote 1
soul source url
Social source share
Posted
1 hour ago, Rudzy said:

Very Sad but Very True 👍

This weeks BOTTLER'S.

MAN CITY
LEICESTER CITY
SPURS
WEST HAM

Welcome to the club

E were very poor.

soul source url
Social source share
Posted

Transfer Target
Leicester have agreed personal terms with Lille midfielder Boubacary Soumare.

Boubakary Soumare has been linked with City since the January window and has continued to impress in Ligue 1 this season, helping his club to the top of the table ahead of Paris Saint-Germain.

0_Boubakary-Soumare-3.jpg.ad18a112a08ef85f83a5f86892ce7ab2.jpg

soul source url
Social source share
Posted
1 hour ago, Rudzy said:

Hopefully we can get a draw Tuesday at Man U, it's a crazy season and anything can happen and surely will.

MAN U could kick next week off as A BOTTLER.

Nooo. We won't bottle it,  No disrespect but playing the scousers is the biggest league game of the season for both teams and we will be at full strength for that so it will be more fringe players against Leicester.  We have the added bonus of been used to playing in the channel 5 Cup ( Europa Cup) on Thursdays and league games on Sundays and I think that's what we will prioritise 

2 hours ago, Rudzy said:

I second that emotion i'll let you have my agents number . . . let's not forget Perez and Praet.

Sell him off to Man U for £50 million and go out and buy some top talent.

No more rubbish from you lot, we already got stung with Maguire won't happen again 

• Up vote 1
soul source url
Social source share
Posted
3 hours ago, Vadnochka said:

Hammers get done by Everton at home - bubbling up nicely for that dreaded last day fixture - a win to prevent Man C, Man U, Chelsea, Liverpool top 4, We need to pull something out or Man Utd do us a favour against Liverpool. Good to hear Maquire a doubt but maybe we could have taken advantage of his lack of pace. Not long now till Tuesday.

Squeeky bum time hey

Man United will do themselves a favor by hopefully beating the scousers, not doing Leicester a favor directly but if it gets you into Europe next season and they dip out all the better . We could in theory be just 4 point behind city by Thursday night.  That would be very interesting 🤔

soul source url
Social source share
Posted
11 hours ago, Winsford Soul said:

Nooo. We won't bottle it,  No disrespect but playing the scousers is the biggest league game of the season for both teams and we will be at full strength for that so it will be more fringe players against Leicester.  We have the added bonus of been used to playing in the channel 5 Cup ( Europa Cup) on Thursdays and league games on Sundays and I think that's what we will prioritise 

No more rubbish from you lot, we already got stung with Maguire won't happen again 

Maguire is decent, just not 80 million + decent. 

soul source url
Social source share
Posted
13 hours ago, Soulman58 said:

E were very poor.

Its the hope that kills you.😦

soul source url
Social source share
Posted (edited)
13 hours ago, Soulman58 said:

E were very poor.

Edited by Leicester Boy
Double post
soul source url
Social source share
Posted (edited)
35 minutes ago, Leicester Boy said:

E

triple post

OIP.M869pyORupQv4--Y6VjK3AHaHa.jpg.4d9276e77166d6fad33d4bf1476f06f4.jpg

Edited by Rudzy
soul source url
Social source share
Posted

Transfer Target

Leicester City are confident they will complete the signing of Celtic striker Odsonne Edouard this summer. Brendan Rodgers is a huge fan of the Frenchman following their spell together at Parkhead and he gave the greenlight to his bosses to pursue a deal earlier this year.

PA.58875311-1.thumb.jpg.f00b4f34754d5c92a18306a08e3d12fb.jpg

soul source url
Social source share
Posted

United line up confirmation 

Screenshot_20210511-170231_Man Utd.jpg

• Up vote 1
soul source url
Social source share
Posted
5 minutes ago, Winsford Soul said:

United line up confirmation 

Screenshot_20210511-170231_Man Utd.jpg

Regardless of the line up i would take a point now and hope you beat Liverpool on Thursday. 

• Thanks 1
soul source url
Social source share
Posted (edited)

Match Day 36 - Tue 11 May

712070442_MANU.jpg.925fd21094dd03a46a63c6d61d1ca974.jpg     1776786705_LCFC96.png.1310ebf84cf700bd6bbffddde9ee34d7.png
Manchester Utd 1 - 2 Leicester City

Kick Off: 18:00

Line Up
Schmeichel
Castagne
Fofana
Söyüncü
Albrighton
Ndidi
Tielemans
Thomas
Pérez
Iheanacho
Vardy

Substitutes
Maddison
Ward
Amartey
Choudhury
Ricardo Pereira
Mendy
Praet
Fuchs
Maswanhise

It's gonna be hard to get anything at Old Trafford tonight, i think at best we can nick a point. Anything less than a point and you can say TA TA to a top four finish.

Jonny Evans is out with an ankle problem - Harvey Barnes and James Justin remain injured.

Harry Maguire is also injured for the home side.

James Maddison on the bench.

Kelechi Iheanacho has scored 15 goals in his past 16 appearances in all competitions.

I make this a DRAW 1-1

61105499_TOP4.jpg.3b1ee30eea7012dcc378dcb9a590da4a.jpg

12853134_SHOWSTOPPERS.png.2dc5096c09fcbe5d4f6b577b335ca8c5.png1642780952_BARMAID300.jpg.0b94f20cfc3a947fe37bb3f2b02272e4.jpg

Edited by Rudzy
soul source url
Social source share