Presidential debate

Posted

Couldn’t let this day go by without asking if anyone else caught any of yesterday’s fiasco of a debate. 

If that was supposed to show America and the rest of the world , their two potential leaders answering informative questions and debating world issues, it failed catastrophically .

It was a car wreck from the word go. It was like John McEnroe playing verbal tennis with Stan Smith .. “ you can not be serious “ ... what the he’ll are we in for in the coming months ahead . 

I’m just so glad that I’m not long off retirement , and live in the UK, because I’m not sure what kind of America we will see in a few years time. 

The divides everywhere are getting larger and larger. Politically , socially , financially and economically .. it’s not a world full of hope that I see .

Or maybe this is a good post for Mikes new “ topic to avoid :) 

soul source url
Social source share
  • Replies 3
  • Views 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Seems to me you have one who can't shut up and another who can't remember what he wants to say.

Posted

Watched about 5 minutes as I could not stomach trump he just talks over and doesn’t try to allow any debate as he knows absolutely nothing he is just a thick bully 

soul source url
Social source share
Posted

Next Time These Two Go Head To Head Maybe They Should Take The Game-Show Approach 

Each of Them In A Sound Proof Booth (or) Separate Rooms and When Each One Has Their Allotted Time To Speak They Can Do So Without The Constant Interruptions By Trump, When One Speaks the Other Ones Microphone Is Muted And Vice-Versa, After All We All Want To Hear What They Have To Say, No Wonder Trump was Told to SHUT UP 

soul source url
Social source share
  • 2 weeks later...

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Log back in to Soul Source now!
  1. Ovo Debate - The Motown 7s Box Set
    All About The Soul by sunnysoul on Mon 30 Dec 2013
    • 57 / 4121
    • Mike on 05 Jan 2014
  2. Not The Usual Vinyl Opposed To Cd Debate
    Look At Your Box by Brett F on Sat 14 Jul 2007
    • 9 / 798
    • pikeys dog on 16 Jul 2007
  3. Modern Versus Northern. An Irrelevant Debate?
    All About The Soul by andyrattigan on Fri 13 Oct 2006
    • 17 / 1498
    • WPaulVanDyk on 17 Oct 2006
  4. Price Debate
    All About The Soul by ShaneH on Fri 21 Oct 2005
    • 12 / 838
    • Chalky on 21 Oct 2005
  5. Should Debate Be Allowed On Sales Posts?
    All About The Soul by Pete S on Thu 02 Sep 2010
    • 70 / 4797
    • missgoldie on 24 Sep 2010