Wanted - Sailor Vernon's Sailor's Delight Magazines

Denbo

I'm collecting these magazines which ran periodically from about 1979 to 1984 and need the following numbers;
1, 3, and 9 through to 14. If there are any others after No.16, I'd like those too, but I'm not certain there were any?
If you have any of these that you'd like to pass on to a good home (me), please let me know condition and how much you want for them.
Thanks.

Social source share

• 10 months later...
soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 2
  • Views 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

On 01/10/2020 at 15:39, Denbo said:

I'm collecting these magazines which ran periodically from about 1979 to 1984 and need the following numbers;
1, 3, and 9 through to 14. If there are any others after No.16, I'd like those too, but I'm not certain there were any?
If you have any of these that you'd like to pass on to a good home (me), please let me know condition and how much you want for them.
Thanks.

Hi Denbo, I just inherited a bunch of these. 12-16. Any interest? Cheers

Social source share

Hi Laurie, I've very recently completed the full set now except No.1 but thanks for getting in touch.
I may have somebody else interested in what you've got, perhaps you could message me with condition and asking price and I'll let him know. I've not heard from him for a while so it could also be a little while before I get back to you, but I WILL get back to you.

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!