Keele Allnighter

Keele Allnighter

Students Union Building, Keele University

Saturday 18th December 2004

10 pm - 7am

Top xmas DJ line up

Butch - Andy Dyson - Mick H - Bob Hindsley - Dave Welding - Roger Banks - Mick Smith - Keith Minshull

Playing the best in Oldies - 60's Newies - 70's - Motown & R&B

Enq 01462 733124 - 01782 258898 :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

• Replies 50
  • Views 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Bob Hindsley???  Is he any relation to Keith Minge'all    icon_sn*****.gif

link

You're right Kella lassie, nothing worse than someone getting your name wrong on flyers.

My heart goes out to Adey Crowsdale, who gets his blimmin' name spelt differently on every flyer I see. I'm just a pedant who likes names spelt dead proper like.

Anyway, who's going to Keele???? blush.gif

Edited by Jamie
Guest Dr Pickles

Thats where i'm from originally blush.gif   a bit of useless information for you

link

Louise, please come and say hello on the night.

You will recognise Lorraine from the pic below:

gallery_1_60_28921.jpg

and I will be wearing ridiculously large trousers with equally stupid amount of pockets blush.gif

Oh some soul sourcers going who we havent met yet, I shall be the one sitting on a chair somewhere near Mick Smith or Roger and Jenny Banks and Louise will be the naughty little girl sat under the tables laugh.gif

laugh.gif I had better introduce myself better then :(

Names Lee and I hail from sunny Oldham Manchester,

Been into the scene since the early 80s

I have been knocking about again for the last twelve months just finding my way around the soul community. So many great peeps and I have made many new freinds.

SOOOOOOOOOOOO a very big Hi to all of you and If you are going to Keele I will hopefully meet you there.

thumbsup.gif

Names Lee and I hail from sunny Oldham Manchester,

Been into the scene since the early 80s

I have been knocking about again for the last twelve months just finding my way around the soul community. So many great peeps and I have made many new freinds.

SOOOOOOOOOOOO a very big Hi to all of you and If you are going to Keele I will hopefully meet you there.

Lee

I'm also from that same sunny village nestling in the Pennines and will be at Keele on Saturday.Do we Know each other?

Stamford :thumbsup:

:) Hey someone from sunny ranting_1.gif old Oldham.

Nice to hear from you mate, dont know if our paths have crossed, may have done.......but they defo will tommorrow at Keele!!!! If we bump into each other the drinks are on me! :thumbsup:

Lee

looking for a tip on directions after leaving the motorway, as last time I did a Janine and seemed to go miles out of the way :thumbsup:

Is it possible to get there by exiting at Keele sevices?

Thanks thumbsup.gif

link

Dave, PM me if you get any good directions will u as going off line now til just before I leave.. Jules usually drives 2 Keele so I've just got dodgy directions off the Uni website that says junction 16. But I'm sure the services bit rings a bell

Guest Trevski

Dave, PM me if you get any good directions will u as going off line now til just before I leave.. Jules usually drives 2 Keele so I've just got dodgy directions off the Uni website that says junction 16. But I'm sure the services bit rings a bell

link

Go into Keele services (Southbound) at the back of the carpark there is a sliproad that leads up onto the services bridge across the motorway. Turn right at the top, and right again- leads onto campus. biggrin.gif

Go into Keele services (Southbound) at the back of the carpark there is a sliproad that leads up onto the services bridge across the motorway. Turn right at the top, and right again- leads onto campus. thumbsup.gif

link

I'll be down with Andy D so we'll no doubt get lost :thumbsup:

Edited by chalky