A Question Of Sport

Posted

With Sue Barker Standing Down After 24 Years and Mat Dawson & Phil Tufnell also Departing Who Would YOU Like To See In The Driving Seat & Replace The Team Captains, All Three I Think Will Be A Hard Act To Follow, Always Funny, Knowledgeable And Feel Good Entertainment Ensues, Big Shoes To Fill So Whats Your Thoughts?

soul source url
Social source share
  • Replies 11
  • Views 735
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

it's a sad state of affairs when a harmless topic about a long running family sports quiz show attracts this sort of political comment from someone who's account has had action taken before for postin

Alex Scott seems nailed on and a good choce I think. Good shout from Chalky for Micah Richards. Glad Robbie Savage has not been mentioned, he would kill it for me.😦    

Robbie is a bad loser and a mardy. I listened to quizzes on radio 5 during the lockdown and he was a prize twat at times.    Just listening to Micah laugh makes me laugh.    I do think t

Posted
46 minutes ago, Rick Scott said:

With Sue Barker Standing Down After 24 Years and Mat Dawson & Phil Tufnell also Departing Who Would YOU Like To See In The Driving Seat & Replace The Team Captains, All Three I Think Will Be A Hard Act To Follow, Always Funny, Knowledgeable And Feel Good Entertainment Ensues, Big Shoes To Fill So Whats Your Thoughts?

soul source url
Social source share
Posted

Will not be watching it again, leftie, woke BBC is losing customers at an alarming rate!

soul source url
Social source share
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Steve Lane said:

Will not be watching it again, leftie, woke BBC is losing customers at an alarming rate!

it's a sad state of affairs when a harmless topic about a long running family sports quiz show attracts this sort of political comment from someone who's account has had action taken before for posting far/extreme right wing content on here

take it elsewhere

Edited by Mike
tidy
  • Up vote 3
soul source url
Social source share
Posted (edited)

Martyn Pitt on Alex Scott

Thats A Good Shout,  A well seasoned player here and the U.S.A. Played for England and has good Mike Skills, Will follow with Interest

Edited by Rick Scott
more info
soul source url
Social source share
Posted (edited)

Alex Scott been in the frame for some weeks and has had some terrible abuse on social media.

I’d like to see Micah Richards as one of the captains maybe.  He loves a laugh for sure.  Maybe Freddie Flintoff or Stuart Broad?

Edited by Chalky
  • Up vote 1
soul source url
Social source share
Posted
52 minutes ago, Chalky said:

Maybe Freddie Flintoff or Stuart Broad?

52 minutes ago, Chalky said:

Micah Richards

Out of those three Deffo Freddie Flintoff As One Of The Captains But All Very Good Shouts for the Show, Thanks Guys for Your Input 🙂

soul source url
Social source share
Posted

Alex Scott still tipped, big shoes to fill with SB who made the show her own, but sounds a good replacement to me if true. 

• Up vote 1
soul source url
Social source share
Posted

Alex Scott seems nailed on and a good choce I think.

Good shout from Chalky for Micah Richards.

Glad Robbie Savage has not been mentioned, he would kill it for me.😦

• Up vote 2
soul source url
Social source share
Posted
3 hours ago, Shinehead said:

Alex Scott seems nailed on and a good choce I think.

Good shout from Chalky for Micah Richards.

Glad Robbie Savage has not been mentioned, he would kill it for me.😦

Robbie is a bad loser and a mardy. I listened to quizzes on radio 5 during the lockdown and he was a prize twat at times. 

Just listening to Micah laugh makes me laugh. 

I do think the show had gone a bit stale with Sue, Matt and Phil and they probably didn’t resonate with younger viewers very much?

• Up vote 2
soul source url
Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Log back in to Soul Source now!
  1. Question Question Question
    All About The Soul by mischief on Mon 25 Oct 2004