Soul Fanzines WANTS

Trying to fill some gaps in magazine collection and looking for any of the following:

UPDATE: Many thanks to those who have responded - now sorted for numbers in red ... still looking for the others!

(Also need issues from other mags, so if you've got mags to sell please get in touch)

Detroit City Limits -
2,7 (and any after #10 if there were any?)  - can anyone confirm the total no of issues please - highest no. I have is #10?

Love Music Review
6 now sorted

Manifesto
4,8,16,18,21,85,86 .... and quite a few after 100 = PM  me if you have any

Midnite Express
any after #7 - been told that there are none after #7 ... unless anyone knows differently?

Modernity
any after #5 - been told that there are none after #5 ... unless anyone knows differently?

Shades of Soul

Soul Renaissance
7,11 ... and any after #12 (if there were any?) - can anyone confirm the total number of issues please - the highest no. I have is 12?

Soul Underground (90s edition)
3,11,14 ... and any after #15 (if there were any?) - can anyone confirm whether or not there were only 15 issues please?

Soul Up North

Soulful Kinda Music

Thanks for looking.

Edited by Soulstrutter
Updated with issues received
Social source share

• 2 weeks later...
soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 4
  • Views 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Hi Karl

Ha ha .. 'the maids' are coming out!  French one's I presume ... Lucky boy!  ... you won't have much time or interest for mags!!!

It was quiet on here for quite a while and suddenly got a few responses this week and sorted a few of the wants out - now got all Soul Up North and quite a few others from Ady Pountain and a few others.

Let me know if you have any spares and also if there is anything you need as got quite a few spares of various mags.

Cheers

Mark

Social source share

ffs, sodding auto spell corrector on iMac is annoying

I need issue 8 of Detroit City Limits, I have 1-8 all spiral bound and 1-10 minus 8 as they were bought.

I need own Talk of The North, have a spare of the first I think, I need an issue or two Midnite Express and a few Blackbeat

Edited by Chalky
Social source share

Don't think I've got any spares of these ... but do have ToN (4 issues) & ME (7 issues) complete and missing 2,7 from DCL.

I still need a few Blackbeat(1-3,5,7-12)/New Blackbeat (1,3)

... could do you some scans of any of above if you want ... until you find copies? Let me know.

• Up vote 1
Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert