Mike

• Replies 13
  • Views 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest Chris Waterman

Are you sure about that Chris, I've got it in my diary for the 15th, and I'm DJing there.

link

I plead the 5th............ Bollocks I blame Mace he told me!

had a request for niter dates in jan

wilton?

soultown?

winsford?

and any others if possible

ta

mike

May as well make my bi-monthly post on SS laugh.gif

Wilton

January 21st

and if anybody's got a new diary to hand, dates for the rest of 2005:

March 18th

May 20th

July 15th

September 16th

November 18th

Nick

I plead the 5th............ Bollocks I blame Mace he told me!

link

Don't know why I told you it was the 22nd Chris.

I've even got a flyer on my desk and it's deffo WINSFORD on JANUARY 15th.

Trying my hardest to think off some-one to pass the blame on to 'Waterman Style' but struggling to think of a blamename... :D

Oh wait, thought of one.......it wasn't my fault, it was Dave Evison....... can say that safe in the knowledge that Dave is p.c. illiterate and won't find his way onto this site in a million years...unless of course some-one tells him........ :thumbsup:

Mace

Edited by Mace

cheers for all info

have added it to events guide if not already on and will pass on to person asked

did find it interesting as with other ones such as ncsc, goldbourne and sure be a few others was wondering if have reached stage where theres a niter every friday and saturday yet ?

did find it interesting as with other ones such as ncsc, goldbourne and sure be a few others was wondering if have reached stage where theres a niter every friday and saturday yet ?

link

forgot to add .. if so or close whatcha reckon..

good thing, bad thing ??

know myself amount of niters does have a knock on effect when planning monkey and stuff

forgot to add .. if so or close  whatcha reckon..

good thing, bad thing ??

know myself amount of niters does have a knock on effect when planning monkey and stuff

link

Only effect is that more to choose from might mean some people do a friday and saturday niter ever week. Wouldn't be able to do that ourselves, due to family commitments and having to be at work bright an chirpy on a monday. Gonna have to plan which ones to go to and put them in the diary.

At least we should be able to get to more of the Wilton ones next year. This year our soul night was on the same night most times the Wilton was on.

will be at sherries hopefully for the soultown one too.

Gaye

Do events in Germany count as well ? Theres the Hip City in Berlin on the 15th of January with guest DJ`s Takuya (Osaka,Japan) and Christian Hermanson

Yes they count, some of us on the list might be able to travel. I only want the ones it's possible to get to by car, so I suppose that means mainly England. Or should that read in a couple of hours or so by car.

Gaye