Poll: Battle of the Sides - The Experts

Mike

Experts - Battle of the Sides  

1. 1. which side of the Experts 45 do you prefer...?

• My Love Is Real
    •  Shing-A-Loo & Boog-A-Ling Big Mama 

This poll is closed to new votes

• Sign in or join to vote
  • Poll closed on 02/11/20 at 21:39

A new series of polls gets underway

This time around we are going for a battle of the 'sides'!

The first one below should show the score, all you have to do is voice your choice in the poll and if you can, post up reasons, views, takes etc  etc

If you do have any suggestions of worthwhile/interesting 45s to feature in the future, then just pm me via @Mike and we can take things from there

Getting things going

The Experts

My Love Is Real   v   Shing-A-Loo & Boog-A-Ling Big Mama 

My Love Is Real Side

Shing-A-Loo & Boog-A-Ling Big Mama 

Two different sides off the one 45 (tag or joby}) to get underway, poll will close in 5 days

One way to look at it is if you had this 45 in your hand right now, which side would you play... ?

Social source share

1 hour ago, Kevinkent said:

Only one side for me - My Love Is Real.  I'd be disappointed with anyone playing the other side out.

- Kev

last time I heard Big Mama out it went down a storm, nearly 20 year ago though 😉

like both sides myself but that memory tips BM for my side to play

• Up vote 1
Social source share

Bought this about 18 years ago on JOBY, used to play it out to not much interest ☹️ & don't think I've seen it mentioned much since so quite surprised to see this poll but not half as much as seeing that manship has one on JOBY up for auction. Was it getting plays before/during lockdown ?

My Love is Real is the side for me, with you Kev I'd be disappointed hearing the other side played out, (at a Northern event) awful to me.

• Up vote 1
Social source share

2 hours ago, Shsdave said:

Bought this about 18 years ago on JOBY, used to play it out to not much interest ☹️ & don't think I've seen it mentioned much since so quite surprised to see this poll but not half as much as seeing that manship has one on JOBY up for auction. Was it getting plays before/during lockdown ?

My Love is Real is the side for me, with you Kev I'd be disappointed hearing the other side played out, (at a Northern event) awful to me.

MLIR is a pretty good side. Can't see either side as being as good as the current price expectations though.

Social source share

On 28/10/2020 at 21:54, Mike said:

A new series of polls gets underway

If you do have any suggestions of worthwhile/interesting 45s to feature in the future, then just pm me via @Mike and we can take things from there

Last day with this one

The voting's been a bit light on this so if you haven't had a go yet, your choice can still make a difference 😉

The next one is lined up and ready to go tomorrow, as it says above, do feel free to send in your suggestions

cheers

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!