Blackburn King Georges Hall

Just thought i'd mention this on here as no one else has...................aswell as the Northern, Jazz Funk & Nu Grooves rooms, a 4th room has been added for the anniversary.............................it's broadly themed on Parkers, Back room of The Howard and other tented venues and stars Parkers main man Dean Johnson, ably supported by Bob Hinsley, Barry Maleady and the odd 45 by meself!

Cheers

Steve

• Replies 6
  • Views 911
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest SAFC-SOULBOY

Ahh... the Howard @ Chorley....my personal favourite of all...2 rooms of fantastic SOUL music in a wonderful setting!!!! Sadly missed...

Must get back down to KGH now there is something to entice me back...perhaps April?

GOOD LUCK with the QUALITY room...

Ahh... the Howard @ Chorley....my personal favourite of all...2 rooms of fantastic SOUL music in a wonderful setting!!!! Sadly missed...

Must get back down to KGH now there is something to entice me back...perhaps April?

One of my faves too Ewan. Where I met Bri & all you lot as well. Funningly enough we were looking at the photos from Chorley on Saturday night back at ours, werent we. Good luck with the new room too :thumbsup:

Kirstyx

The fourth room is a special one off for the 12th Anniversary and is nearly sold out.

Sugsest a call to King Georges Hall box office to secure you ticket ASAP

See y'all Saturday Night

Hia all i`ll be going saturday to blackburn with dean should be good it`s been at least 5 years since i last went i was going to sponden to see the brothers rippoles but they`ve changed there night from friday to saturday(as chuck brooks once said "you can`t be in two places at the same time") so i hope messers brown & goucher have a good night and also the orwell boys on friday have a good one .

see you sat.

all da best kevin etheridge.

Hia all i`ll be going saturday to blackburn with dean should be good it`s been at least 5 years since i last went i was going to sponden to see the brothers rippoles but they`ve changed there night from friday to saturday(as chuck brooks once said "you can`t be in two places at the same time") so i hope messers brown & goucher have a good night and also the orwell boys on friday have a good one .

see you sat.

all da best kevin etheridge.

Cheers Kev - see ya Saturday

...........I really will play 'Human' for ya this time :shades:

Cheers

Steve

yes steve and when you`ve played it (human that is) you could always give it to me,mind you i think dean has a copy that can be is petrol money payment !

see you 2moro

Source Advert