News: Emma Noble - Table Dancers - New Single Out Now

Mike

Not even going to comment on the song or delivery, and i have never heard of the singer, but i would have a good bet she has a private school background. Gone are the days when somebody makes it from a working class background. I really hope iam proved wrong, but that voice does not have any experience of hardship and graft, unlike someone like Duffy had.  Please please prove me wrong.

• Up vote 2
Social source share

• 1 year later...

It's not really a tune for this board and it's inhabitants, a quick glance at the DJs supporting the track should tell you that. Being polite I guess. 

I quite like the theme tune to Toast of Tinseltown she did with Matt Berry. 

All a bit of fun really and not to be taken too seriously and Bellender Bojangles agrees with me and Snorky on that point. 

Social source share

I think Emma's first single was her best, and because of when it was released, mid covid lockdown, reminds me of that time, I was religiously listing to Eddie Pillars show on a Thursday, I still do, and I have to say his show and that track were a life line to normality...

We shouldn’t be too harsh on Emma's music, sure it's poppy, but I can highlight far worse... good luck to her, this track isnt for me, but I hope it sells bucket loads...

Edited by Mal C
  • Up vote 2
Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!