Posted (edited)

i've just tried to buy a £3 record off Discogs ,    but i cant, because i dont meet the sellers criteria, for buying.   my god,  absolute bollox ! 

it can stay unsold.............

Edited by Ian Parker
soul source url
Social source share
  • Replies 7
  • Views 583
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

They haven’t been able to set up the mandatory Automated Shipping Policy. If you don’t do it for a particular country sale items are greyed out in that territory. It’s a bastard to set up...

Posted

Have you got negative feedback?

Our shop’s Discogs settings reject anyone under 95% as we got messed about quite a bit with cancellations after we’d already packaged the items up. If people contact us asking to make an exception we direct them to the shop’s email address to discuss further.

We also have a £5 min order setting as we have a lot of US hardcore singles at £2/3 and after fees etc it’s hardly worth shipping a single item at that price. Since implementing it we’ve found that potential buyers can usually find another item from our stock to satisfy the minimum. 

soul source url
Social source share
Posted

On a related note, as I scan Discogs, I am seeing a surprising amount of items from UK sellers which state 'unavailable in the UK!! Is this really the case?

soul source url
Social source share
Posted
18 minutes ago, Steveh73 said:

On a related note, as I scan Discogs, I am seeing a surprising amount of items from UK sellers which state 'unavailable in the UK!! Is this really the case?

They haven’t been able to set up the mandatory Automated Shipping Policy. If you don’t do it for a particular country sale items are greyed out in that territory. It’s a bastard to set up...

• Up vote 1
soul source url
Social source share
Posted

I've had same thing once. I assumed it was because I got negative feedback after I cancelled and left neg feedback on a complete timewaster of a completely different 'seller' who messed me around for weeks, with excuses about why he couldn't get to the post office and kept insisting on 'meeting up halfway' to physically hand over a fairly inexpensive record. This was in spite of the fact this was during the first lockdown and I was recovering from major surgery! I mean if you can't leave negative in that situation when can you?😂

soul source url
Social source share
Posted
On 22/11/2020 at 10:31, Steveh73 said:

Help still needed.

I  am now 'Unavailable in None'

I've changed my shipping policies to -  Outer Mongolia only, free priority shipping, £100 'cash-back' and free copy of Frank Wilson Soul w/d'

soul source url
Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Log back in to Soul Source now!
  1. Discogs Page Updated ,aprox 20 Nm Discogs Lps
    Sale Websites by recordlurv on Thu 23 Nov 2017
    • 1 / 299