News: Keith Minshull Funeral Details 3rd December 2020

full article details repeated here for ease

----------------------------

Keith Minshulls Funeral

Thursday 3rd December 2020

The journey commences from King Street Kidsgrove

At 10.45am along Market Street then down Liverpool Road to the lights then left along the Avenue Kidsgrove then making its way to Crewe Crematorium for the service at 11.30am. Finally after the service to the burial at Audley Cemetary on Nantwich Road.

The funeral service will be streamed live, details asap.

Keith Minshull At rest on 11th November 2020,

Keith aged 70 years of Kidsgrove.

"Internationally renowned Northern Soul DJ"

Keith will be greatly missed by all his family and many friends. Although there will be a private family funeral, you are welcome to pay your last respects to Keith as he makes his final journey through Kidsgrove.

The cortege will start from Joseph Edwards & Sons in King Street on Thursday 3rd December at 10.45am and will travel down Market Street, Liverpool Road and The Avenue.

Should you wish to make a donation in memory of Keith, the charity of choice is Children In Need. 

All enquiries and any donations to JOSEPH EDWARDS & SONS, Independent Funeral Directors of King Street, Kidsgrove. Tel: 01782 775333

Social source share

Keith loved raising money for Children in Need, each year at the Queens soul nights he would set his target of a £1000, I'm happy to say on many occasions he achieved way above his target.  

Come on folks this is achievable, let's do it for Keith, let's hit the target one more time. In memory of the man that was there right from the very beginning and dedicated his whole life to the soul scene.

• Up vote 1
Social source share

I,m Very,Very Sad to hear of Keiths passing....R.I.P.

one of the greatest jocks of all time along with colin.

set the torch and wigan on fire.

a real diamond on the scene.

bless you m8,made some great memories for me with the records you broke.

you used to make me  laugh at wigan when you,d come looking in my box with the same old quip

"you got owt decent in there this week"...lol

great memories and times keith.

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!