Totally hilarious

Speedlimit

On 14/12/2020 at 13:55, Speedlimit said:

Madness beyond belief  don't you think, covids got to this guy

Screenshot_20201214_135236_com.android.chrome.jpg

Makes perfect sense to me. 

The guy has sold his copy or copies. As it's so common he knows he'll get more. So, rather than close his listing he has adjusted the price to something that no one will possibly bid on. When he gets another copy he will re-adjust to a proper price and will have saved himself the bother or cost ( guessing here as I don't sell) of opening another listing.

Happens a fair bit on eBay, but not so much with vinyl sales. I gave a similar answer to Julian B's thread recently so maybe it's something we'll be seeing more of.

- Kev

Social source share

21 minutes ago, Kevinkent said:

Makes perfect sense to me. 

The guy has sold his copy or copies. As it's so common he knows he'll get more. So, rather than close his listing he has adjusted the price to something that no one will possibly bid on. When he gets another copy he will re-adjust to a proper price and will have saved himself the bother or cost ( guessing here as I don't sell) of opening another listing.

Happens a fair bit on eBay, but not so much with vinyl sales. I gave a similar answer to Julian B's thread recently so maybe it's something we'll be seeing more of.

- Kev

Wow !!!!! what an interesting way of doing things, it's nearly as odd as some record prices nowadays that are genuine

• Up vote 2
Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!