Value please -Keep Loving Me Like You Do/Silky Hargraves

Reputed 'rarer' on issue (IMO a dealer argument) than on demo but to this day I've seen as many of both in any condition with super worthy clean copies being rarer regardless. Real value should be even for both OG release.

Popsike show 18 demos for 14 stockers from the eVilBay completed auctions. And discogs show 2 demos for 4 issues in their pasts sales. Price is hard to call; real clean £500-£1.000. Fantastic oldie & collector but booted...

• Up vote 1
Social source share

Thanks for replying Tlscapital - this one's deffo ov promo. I know the guy well - he's just been fitting a new fire for me, but he's also an old school DJ. I'm passing all replies on to him. 

2 minutes ago, Tlscapital said:

Reputed 'rarer' on issue (IMO a dealer argument) than on demo but to this day I've seen as many of both in any condition with super worthy clean copies being rarer regardless. Real value should be even for both OG release.

Popsike show 18 demos for 14 stockers from the eVilBay completed auctions. And discogs show 2 demos for 4 issues in their pasts sales. Price is hard to call; real clean £500-£1.000. Fantastic oldie & collector but booted...

Social source share

6 hours ago, Lionelonthevinyl said:

Might be worth him contacting John Manship to auction?? 20% commission but will sell at a top price. Good luck.....Rob

2 hours ago, Dobber said:

I personally think it will sit around at a thousand quid! 750 quid it’s gonna sell that day!

Cheers guys - I've passed on your msgs xx 👍👍

• Up vote 1
Social source share

Hi Kathryn. The price of this great record is tricky to ascertain. Coming up to Christmas, collectors may be reluctant to part with the cash. Much depends on what the buyer paid for it and what sort of profit they want to make - only the owner is aware of those crucial pieces of information. The mint descriptor makes it more appealing to the discerning collector, but if it has been used to DJ with, it might be less desirable. UK collectors prefer records from the US that have had little or no play. The data on Popsike will help you to quantify the highest amount you could achieve but thus will need to be reduced for a quick sale.

• Up vote 1
Social source share

On 19/12/2020 at 12:27, Dave Pinch said:

700 for the promo...that issue on darryn browns was still sat there and has been there some weeks so it looks like a tough sell at £1000

On 19/12/2020 at 15:34, Frankie Crocker said:

Hi Kathryn. The price of this great record is tricky to ascertain. Coming up to Christmas, collectors may be reluctant to part with the cash. Much depends on what the buyer paid for it and what sort of profit they want to make - only the owner is aware of those crucial pieces of information. The mint descriptor makes it more appealing to the discerning collector, but if it has been used to DJ with, it might be less desirable. UK collectors prefer records from the US that have had little or no play. The data on Popsike will help you to quantify the highest amount you could achieve but thus will need to be reduced for a quick sale.

Thanks guys - I'm passing on all the info xx

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!