Northern Soul POP TRUMPS card game!

Cover-up

[EDIT - NOW SOLD OUT!]

Who played Top Trumps when they were wee? Just released by Trunk Records, Northern Soul Pop Trumps... Can Al Wilson beat Frank Wilson? Can the Honey Bees beat The Dogs? What's better - Great Tunes or Gene Toones? Card categories are Year, Rarity, Mint Value, Influence, Investment Value & Northern Soul Factor.

IMG_4899.thumb.jpg.ae89fc6eb82fd826fc04824dfd557c43.jpg

55 cards, featuring images from Richard Searling's collection... with rarities battling it out with classic oldies - hours of fun for the whole family!

Limited edition (1,000 packs and less than 200 still available) - the perfect floor-filling sticking-filler Christmas gift (£11.99) available exclusively from:

https://trunkrecords.greedbag.com/buy/pop-trumps-northern-soul-edition/

IMG_4900.jpg

IMG_4896.jpg

Edited by cover-up
  • Up vote 1
Social source share

Although...I’m a little concerned that the description said”posted out immediately “ I paid for mine on Tuesday night and it’s now Saturday,not seen hide nor hair of the item nor an email of dispatch! Will leave it till Monday night before I reign holy hell on earth🤨😂

Social source share

1 hour ago, Dobber said:

Although...I’m a little concerned that the description said”posted out immediately “ I paid for mine on Tuesday night and it’s now Saturday,not seen hide nor hair of the item nor an email of dispatch! Will leave it till Monday night before I reign holy hell on earth🤨😂

I know yesterday was meant to be the last posting day (although I think they sold out before then) - but the post is pretty backed up. I'm sure you'll have them before Christmas - can't even imagine Christmas day without Northern Soul Pop Trumps after a turkey dinner... 😂

• Up vote 1
Social source share

29 minutes ago, Dobber said:

Yeah I’m not overly fussed whether it makes it before Xmas,it’s an interesting little item that I would just like to have! Nostalgia I think,cos I use to love trump cards as a kid! 

Mine arrived today Lee, there great mate. Yep, top trumps, relive our youth. I've had one look through then put them away😂😂

Edited by Lionelonthevinyl
  • Up vote 1
Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!