Emoji Soul Tracks Xmas Quiz

• Replies 157
  • Views 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

21 minutes ago, Shinehead said:

61 /I love her so much it hurts me

"I love her so much it hurts", I've spoken with the judges and they're going to let you have that point 🙂

Social source share

On 19/12/2020 at 10:00, Mgm 1251 said:

100-I’ll Be Your Champion-JS Clark

eye’ll......:thumbup:......:lol:......

Hi Louise,what’s the answer to no.100,I put this,which is the part of the title in brackets? Could you have A word with the Soul Adjudicators for me,as I think I might have been “sniped” by Micheal V?

Social source share

20 minutes ago, Mgm 1251 said:

Hi Louise,what’s the answer to no.100,I put this,which is the part of the title in brackets? Could you have A word with the Soul Adjudicators for me,as I think I might have been “sniped” by Micheal V?

The answer was "I'm a Winner" The Contours, point went to Shinehead 👍🏼

Social source share

5 minutes ago, Shinehead said:

82/ Love,Trouble,Heartache and Misery 

I’m sure I read somewhere in the rules,that you also have to name the artist.....                 :wicked:           

Social source share

Well, I think it was obvious pretty early on that we had a clear winner!  So congratulations to Shinehead who romped into first place with 54 points....

In second place we have the inimitable Mr Winsford Soul, scoring a very respectable 22 points.  Well done geezer!

Social source share

Thanks so much for taking part! Hope you enjoyed this second Emoji quiz.  If Shinehead would PM me an address, I'll send the prize on, which should arrive some time early in the New Year.

Massive round of applause for our Christmas Champion, Shinehead! Yayyyyy!!

Merry Christmas everyone! We'll all be back on the dance floor soon 👍🏼 xxx

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!