Posted

So after 2020 offering little or no travel for many, I reckon 2021 is going to be the year of the holiday! People I speak to are desparate to travel again. 

And once spring arrives... vaccinations taking effect and the warmer weather, I would love to think travel plans will be far more normal. 

So where are people thinking of getting away to? 

Where would people love to get away to? 

Where can people recommend as a little slice of heaven on earth? 

Post away. 

😎

• Up vote 1
soul source url
Social source share
  • Replies 2
  • Views 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So after 2020 offering little or no travel for many, I reckon 2021 is going to be the year of the holiday! People I speak to are desparate to travel again.  And once spring arrives... vaccination

I've already booked my two trips to Tenby for next year. June and October.  Its a special place.  

I sold a few records to part fund a trip for my family to go to Hollywood - I was so looking forward to sitting on that tour bus and the tour guide saying......"That's Ozzy Osborne's house"...... We w

Posted Images

Posted

I sold a few records to part fund a trip for my family to go to Hollywood - I was so looking forward to sitting on that tour bus and the tour guide saying......"That's Ozzy Osborne's house"...... We were going to stay there for a few days, visit Disney in California, then fly to Floriday for a fortnight. This was cancelled two weeks before we were to leave, so instead of a lovely long holiday, I ended up furloughing my two staff, and doing 12 hour days for 4 months on me Tod. Hey ho - Other people had bigger problems of course.

We moved the holiday forward a whole year, but even the end of March next year looks doubtful.  So, our 'Plan B' is to go to Cape Cod some time in the summer.

We're gonna tell the kids (Bailey and Tabitha) that we are flying to Scotland to see an aunt for two weeks, and that she doesn't like noise, so they need to take their ipads :D

I agree, as soon as things are good again, everyone will be on their holidays!

Len :thumbsup:

• Up vote 1
soul source url
Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Log back in to Soul Source now!
  1. Holiday, Four Holidays, Fabulous Holidays All The Same ?
    Look At Your Box by Dave Thorley on Mon 15 Jan 2007
    • 5 / 529
    • dave pinch on 16 Jan 2007
  2. Todays Ebay Soul 45 Auction Enders Thu 14 Jan 2021
    Ebay Tools by Source on Thu 14 Jan 2021
    • 1 / 216
    • Source on 14 Jan 2021
  3. Todays Ebay Soul 45 Auction Enders Tue 12 Jan 2021
    Ebay Tools by Source on Tue 12 Jan 2021
    • 1 / 216
    • Source on 12 Jan 2021
  4. Todays Ebay Soul 45 Auction Enders Thu 07 Jan 2021