Posted

Taken jan DD Out account today !!

I know they are refunding on 29th then taking again in correct date but I’m sure this will cause issues for some who live day to day.

they should be fined heavily and pay compensation to customers.

• Up vote 1
soul source url
Social source share
  • Replies 2
  • Views 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Taken jan DD Out account today !!   I know they are refunding on 29th then taking again in correct date but I’m sure this will cause issues for some who live day to day.   they sho

I recently moved house and had to pay them just under £200 for the privilege - only to then receive a final bill showing me to be £158 in credit !!! Thing is, they are not the supplier for my new addr

Posted
1 hour ago, Dylan said:

Taken jan DD Out account today !!

I know they are refunding on 29th then taking again in correct date but I’m sure this will cause issues for some who live day to day.

they should be fined heavily and pay compensation to customers.

I recently moved house and had to pay them just under £200 for the privilege - only to then receive a final bill showing me to be £158 in credit !!! Thing is, they are not the supplier for my new address so imagine the fun and games I face in effort to reclaim MY MONEY !! Feckin outrageous but all big utility companies the same.. fleece ya, give an abominable service, spend a fortune in wasted time trying to ring them, valid complaints and request for adequate compensation when they don't arrive as planned ( whilst blatantly lying about it) failing to get adequate response and sent around the houses.. Outrageous !! Burn the feckin lot of em is what I say lol

Merry Xmas !!

• Up vote 1
soul source url
Social source share
Posted

I guess not having DD’s set up could be one way although they do seem to be protected by the bank but it’s on you to phone bank sort out the refund etc etc.

standing orders or wait for them to send quarterly bills but that removes the convenience and stops you spreading out the payments.

automated phone lines are my main issue when trying to deal with any companies.

soul source url
Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Log back in to Soul Source now!