Tomangoes and Precisions acetates on eBay - legit?

Mark Oliver

18 hours ago, Soulstrutter said:

As a few others have mentioned .... alarms bells rang immediately I saw Tiblisi, Georgia!!!  Why would they be there? ..  and what's the chances of any comeback if you did buy and they were 'wrong uns'!  I may be wrong but wouldn't take the risk!

If you had these acetates to sell you would use John Manship not sell them all, and there are a lot, to someone in the Northern Soul capitol of Tiblisi

Edited by Chalky
Social source share

14 hours ago, Chalky said:

Some gullible people about who just don't do their homework.

The seller has been identified on Facebook as a well know faker darryl Menkin with evidence to support.

Ok have been told that the evidence behind this is someone's view on fb that the handwriting on the acetate is identical to other acetates

To be blunt if that's all there is, then that's not enough in my view as admin/owner to name/accuse someone on here as the seller of fake acetates

If you are going to accuse someone of criminal actions on here then you do need more

Unless get more info, the name will be removed shortly, as per site guidelines

Edited by Mike
tidy
  • Up vote 1
Social source share

2 hours ago, Chalky said:

If you had these acetates to sell you would use John Manship not sell them all, and there are a lot, to someone in the Northern Soul capitol of Tiblisi

@Mal Cyoy got some of those scans of his handy work mate

As Mike has said we need to be careful, I found a person on facebook who seems to know quite a lot about the person everyone needs to be careful about naming for legal reasons and his name is....

name and link removed by site

Edited by Mike
name and link removed by site
Social source share

1 hour ago, Mike said:

Ok have been told that the evidence behind this is someone's view on fb that the handwriting on the acetate is identical to other acetates

To be blunt if that's all there is, then that's not enough in my view as admin/owner to name/accuse someone on here as the seller of fake acetates

If you are going to accuse someone of criminal actions on here then you do need more

Unless get more info, the name will be removed shortly, as per site guidelines

am guessing people are getting mixed up with seller/manufacturer/source?

as the actual sellers id does seem to be quite easy to trace

if you google his ebay account name/title and/or the related youtube account 

then you may end up on a social media account that contains both titles 

anyway enough amateur detective work

am temporay  closing this topic due to yet another post naming/linking people again without posting any proof

Edited by Mike
temporary added
Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!