PORT - 8 to go from private collection

David Goodwin

8 records from my PORT collection. Thinning down im afraid. Sold 2 or 3 biggies not long ago and decided to sell a few more. I know loads of folk who collect PORT so fill your boots. Please PM if interested and prices are individual at end of titles in bold.

1.       Wilbert Harrison – Baby move on/Youre still my baby – 45-3003 BLACK/WHITE PROMO £30

EX

Faintest of marks on A NAP and label has storage ring on both sides but not offensive,

Thing of beauty

2.        Wilbert Harrison – Baby move on/Youre still my baby – 45-3003  £30

M-

Not a mark on this one. Looks unplayed to be fair except ive just played it for grading!

3.       The El Dorados – The New Breed/The Knock Knee – 45-3010    £20

M-

Not a mark on this one. Looks unplayed to be fair except ive just played it for grading!

4,   Tarheel Slim & Li’l Ann – Close to you/I submit to you – 45-3001   £10

EX+

Faintest of marks at start of A NAP Label has an inch of marker pen on B and small line on A

5,   The Soothers – I believe in you/The little white cloud – 70041    £30

M-

Not a mark on him. Looks to be also unplayed although again ive just played it for grading.

6,    Bobby Lee – Im just a man/Cut you Loose – 45-3022 BLACK & WHITE DJ RECORD    £30

EX++

Would be M- but label is showing storage wear, other than that, another wonderful thing.

7,    Kathy Young – A thousand Stars – Eddie my darling – 45-3025    £20

M-

Clean minty copy but with just the faintest smudge of blue print on the B from storage I reckon.

8,   Daisy Burris – Take the same thing/Ive learned my lesson – 45-3007   £15

VG

Given this one a VG because of the wear on the label which is just finger muck. The vinyl has lost a bit of sheen but ive played this through twice to make sure and it plays mint. There is a faint scratch on the B but does NAP. Nice copy other than that. I feel like ive been a bit harsh with this one. Hey-ho.

New Year Bargain = £130 the lot

Payment and Shipping……..

Mail-   dodgy_soul@hotmail.com

All records are individually graded best I can.

Pay Pal as a gift or add 4%.

U.K. Postage Only. £3  signed £4

Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 0
  • Views 699
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now