Golden Gate Records

Newer

Has anybody bought on-line from these guys? I saved a 45 yesterday and received an email, not an invoice, today telling me to send CC details in 2 seperate emails, pretty standard but hen I started thinking this could be anybody.

When you buy from Craig Moerere, John Manship etc you usually get a proper invoice emailed to you.

Any info gratefully received.

Social source share

• Replies 2
  • Views 834
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Has anybody bought on-line from these guys? I saved a 45 yesterday and received an email, not an invoice, today telling me to send CC details in 2 seperate emails, pretty standard but hen I started thinking this could be anybody.

When you buy from Craig Moerere, John Manship etc you usually get a proper invoice emailed to you.

Any info gratefully received.

I used to buy of him until he started saying he couldn't find the records but they would then appear a month later on the list at more than double the price. he didn't take credit cards at the time you had to send cash. Try gemm his catalogue is on there and you can pay through them.

Tubbs

Social source share

I've bought using the above method with CC with no problems. Barry shares the site with Joe. If it turns out to be one of Joe's records he only takes cash or money transfer. I bought one last week and the charge for money transfer was more than the record, order cancelled as couldn't be arsed with bank etc to get cash.

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!