Greatstone Hotel This Sat

Mark B

• Replies 16
  • Views 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

For those of you who have never been --i can highly recommend it-- friendly people--- free food--real coal fires--good quality records for sale--and music for all tastes--touch of modern--crossover--mega rare sixties and and handfull of unknowns---best little venue in the town--I LOVE IT :D

Yep I'll be there, with wife. spoke to Tony and Mark ay NCSC nighter the other week, 2 really nice guys.....told me what a great night it was, Steve Cato also said it was a good night.  Giving Keele the big elbow for this one, really looking forward to it.

link

you would have struggled to talk to me as i was not there it was probably paul you talked to, i will be on the door so introduce yourself on way in.

anyway if you do not like it it is not really that far to keele only about 30 miles isnt it.

but i am sure you will enjoy it

mark

A big thank to the gang for making our first visit to your venue a good un'. If there is anyone out there thinking of giving it a try , then please take my recommendation and and get down there, The hospitality we were given was wonderful, a very friendly crowd who quickly made us feel very welcome. Top notch music, an open log fire, and a great atmosphere.

The guy's have another session there on January 2nd, and yes we'll be back for more.

Mark... sorry for hassling you for a pin badge mate, thanks for letting me have one.

John & Dian May biggrin.gif

Another good night --it was nice to see john may again---glad you enjoyed it john--stand out tunes of the night for me were---jackie hills mar-brit  five chances finch and the  fuller brothers G D & L ----

link

Oh Yes !, Five Chances.. :yes: CHOOOOOOOOON :thumbsup:

Such a good night, I'm still on a Soul High, nice meeting you again too. :yes:

JM

hi john

glad you enjoyed it sorry the night was low on numbers there must have been a few people at their christmas do's, also it was not a usual night as normally you have to put up with me dj'ing from 11.00 till 12.00 but for the chritmas night we have 2 guests and play more oldies,

so hope you can make it again.

jan 05 special guest soul sam.

happy new year

mark

hi john

glad you enjoyed it sorry the night was low on numbers there must have been a few people at their christmas do's, also it was not a usual night as normally you have to put up with me dj'ing from 11.00 till 12.00 but for the chritmas night we have 2 guests and play more oldies,

so hope you can make it again.

jan 05 special guest soul sam.

happy new year

mark

link

Cheers mark, looking forward to jan2nd, so far it's the only night we've definatly penciled in over xmas / new year.