'I Searched for Soul and Found the Stars'

Gilly

On 11/01/2021 at 22:26, Gilly said:

Hi everyone, release date for my book is the 1st Feb. Just looking for full payment and your address's If you have PayPal then send £24.95 for the book adding £4.70 for PP that's first class signed for to gillybook@btinternet.com

If you don't have a PayPal facility then email me personally; richard.gilbert9@btinternet.com and I will give you the relevant details on how to pay

Can I ask you not to clog up this forum with comments please. Thank-you for your continued loyalty. Gilly and Nicola 

20210106_145324 1.jpg

Thanks for the book and bonus cd Gilly , just dropped through the letterbox .

That is today of lockdown sorted 👍

Edited by Shinehead
  • Up vote 2
Social source share

1 minute ago, Skegsoul said:

Received book and CD beginning of the week , have to say if you haven't ordered a copy it is essential reading. Transports you right back to a time I'm sure lots of us wish we could have been there. Big well done 👍

Waiting on delivery.  Was hoping for it to arrive yesterday as it is a birthday present 🎁 but postman Pat must have been busy elsewhere 

Social source share

6 minutes ago, Winsford Soul said:

Waiting on delivery.  Was hoping for it to arrive yesterday as it is a birthday present 🎁 but postman Pat must have been busy elsewhere 

Will be worth the wait young man 🙂 when it arrived in skegness on Monday morning I started to flick though it, ended up having day off work 😳 couldn't put it down !!!

• Up vote 1
  • Thanks 1
Social source share

1 hour ago, Woodbutcher said:

Me too Steve , I guess they're sending them out alphabetically using Soul Source names so we'll both have a bit of a wait ... but my birthday's not 'til Tuesday so I'm still hoping for perfect timing ... :)

Nice one mate. Never thought of it that way. It will be like my birthday all over again when it turns up.  Here's hoping yours is a Tuesday delivery 😊 

Social source share

16 minutes ago, Woodbutcher said:

Big red envelope dropped through the letterbox just now ... have decided to leave it 'til Tuesday to open it ... :lol:

Steve.  I've just received a record that was sent recorded delivery on Monday and 3 more birthday cards.  3 days late, that's how bad it is here at the moment.  

Social source share

On 11/01/2021 at 22:26, Gilly said:

Can I ask you not to clog up this forum with comments please. Thank-you for your continued loyalty. Gilly and Nicola 

I've been acting upon both of your's strict instuction (Not given it loads of thought, but you know me. Ahem) :huh:

I have the complimentary CD 'on loop' in the car.

It's a nice 'clog' anyways :wink:

Well done on this project!

Len (No 2) :thumbsup:

• Up vote 3
Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!