Winsford nighter.

16 hours ago, Soulandy said:

Great video of a great all niter. I went to quite a few and enjoyed them but didn't realise it went on for that amount of time. Time certainly does pass by, the older we get. 

Andy the last one was February 2009 if I remember correctly mate.  

Can't believe that it was 12 years ago 

Edited by Winsford Soul
  • Up vote 1
Social source share

On 17/01/2021 at 11:57, Martyn Pitt said:

I went to nearly all of them from the early days when Barry and Pete ran them, right up up to yours and Sams last one Steve, certainly left some shoe leather on that dance floor.

Think Barry and Pete started Winsford in about 94 /95 if memory serves me right . I didnt get to the first few because Thomas was only born in 1993 and had Dad duties but they where absolutely rammed when i actually got there in about 96 . I also left plenty of shoe leather on the dance floor but mine was from walking across it to the record bar. Lol. It was also a massive privilege to become part of it. Martyn played his part by DJ,ing  there which was always a pleasure    

• Thanks 1
Social source share

1 hour ago, JOEfromupnorth said:

Kaz and Gaz from Harrogate, Ray and Nester, nice to see them again, a great nighter even a glug of Champagne on Dave Evo's wedding night.......well he said it was.

That was Dave n Sarah's 2nd night out for there wedding.😅  There actual wedding reception was at Alsager civic centre . Can't remember if it was the night before but Sarah turned up at Winsford on the Saturday night in her wedding dress ( glad it wasn't Dave  ) Was the champagne 🍾🍾🍾. Flat 🤔🤣🤣🤣

Edited by Winsford Soul
Social source share

On 15/01/2021 at 18:58, Winsford Soul said:

😇. You will give people the wrong impression of me 😁

Looking like I'm guilty until proven innocent 😇according to you lot. 🤔

No Steve...

Looking like you're guilty until proven even guiltier!

Chris

On 16/01/2021 at 13:36, Winsford Soul said:

Another picture of me, this time spinning a few tunes

IMG-20210116-WA0010.jpg

Someone fell asleep in the sun!

• Thanks 1
Social source share

2 hours ago, Winsford Soul said:

That was Dave n Sarah's 2nd night out for there wedding.😅  There actual wedding reception was at Alsager civic centre . Can't remember if it was the night before but Sarah turned up at Winsford on the Saturday night in her wedding dress ( glad it wasn't Dave  ) Was the champagne 🍾🍾🍾. Flat 🤔🤣🤣🤣

Yes i remember she was in her dress and probably along with the sparkling wine Dave was passing as champers 😁   i was thinking they had married that day.

If i'm not mistaken he did say champagne though lol

Social source share

22 minutes ago, JOEfromupnorth said:

Yes i remember she was in her dress and probably along with the sparkling wine Dave was passing as champers 😁   i was thinking they had married that day.

If i'm not mistaken he did say champagne though lol

No mate.  I was lucky enough to play a few tunes at their wedding reception,  I really can't remember if it was the night before or the week before Winsford nighter.  Knowing tight arse Dave it was probably sparkling wine and a present of someone 🤔😂

• Up vote 1
Social source share

• 3 weeks later...
18 hours ago, Martyn Pitt said:

It was Dave and Sarah’s wedding night at Winsford Steve, knowing Sarah it would have been Prosecco 🥂🥂🥂

Definitely not Martyn.  The wedding reception was at Alsager civic centre and I Dj for them. I met Dave and Ali from Carlisle at Sandbach services and they followed me to Alsager.  Then afterwards we sat talking in the services until about 5am . 

Social source share

I'll never forget the Night big Roger was trying to break into Keith Brady's car,as he'd locked his keys in. It ended up ready for the scrap yard. I gave Keith & Jacko a lift home only for the Cambelt to snap on the motorway, Not the best night at Winsford LOL

Edited by Andyg
  • Up vote 1
Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!