Northern Soul Events Around 30thth July 2022.

Posted

Hello to everyone.

As my surprise plans for renewing our 40th wedding anniversary vows 28th-July-2022 as a surprise for my lovely wife Elaine have been smashed. I told Elaine on what I wanted to do for her. As Elaine is my everything a husband could wish for.

So I came up with the idea of why not Just Elaine and myself go to a Northern Soul event, as we have never been to one before.

So what it is I would like to know. Is there a northern soul event that takes place near to the 28th-July2022. I.E. the weekend after. Blackpool or around there. As we both like to be away from home like we do when we go on holiday for our anniversaries. As we would like to celebrate our 40th wedding at a Northern soul event instead. We would like to be a weekend event if possible. So we can have a great weekend away to celebrate our anniversary as a short weekend break.

Thankyou so much for taking time in reading this.

Forest.

• Up vote 1
soul source url
Social source share
  • Replies 3
  • Views 580
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hello to everyone. As my surprise plans for renewing our 40th wedding anniversary vows 28th-July-2022 as a surprise for my lovely wife Elaine have been smashed. I told Elaine on what I wanted to

a welcome to the site though not sure why you felt this needed posting 3 times, anyway have merged your 3 topics  into one we do have an event  guide on here , suggest best use that for plan

Posted

Hello to everyone.

As my surprise plans for renewing our 40th wedding anniversary vows 28th-July-2022 as a surprise for my lovely wife Elaine have been smashed. Due to being made redundant from my great job. Which is due to lockdown number 2.

I explained to Elaine my lovely bride on what I wanted to do for her on our the day of our 40th anniversary. As Elaine is my everything a husband could wish for.

So I came up with the idea of why not Just Elaine and myself go to a Northern Soul event, as we have never been to one before.

So what it is I would like to know. Is there a northern soul event that takes place near to the 28th-July2022. I.E. the weekend after. Blackpool or around there. As we both like to be away from home like we do when we go on holiday for our anniversaries. As we would like to celebrate our 40th wedding at a Northern soul event instead. We would like to be a weekend event if possible. So we can have a great weekend away to celebrate our anniversary as a short weekend break.

Forest.

soul source url
Social source share
Posted

Hello to everyone.

As my surprise plans for renewing our 40th wedding anniversary vows 28th-July-2022 as a surprise for my lovely wife Elaine have been smashed. Due to being made redundant from my great job. Which is due to lockdown number 2.

I explained to Elaine my lovely bride on what I wanted to do for her on our the day of our 40th anniversary. As Elaine is my everything a husband could wish for.

So I came up with the idea of why not Just Elaine and myself go to a Northern Soul event, as we have never been to one before.

Forest.

soul source url
Social source share
Posted

a welcome to the site

though not sure why you felt this needed posting 3 times, anyway have merged your 3 topics  into one

we do have an event  guide on here , suggest best use that for planning but given that you are looking at 2022 would say it may be better coming back in say 6-12 months time and asking then

regards

• Up vote 1
soul source url
Social source share
  • Mike locked this topic