Sharon Jones & The Dap-Kings - Keep on Looking - Daptone

LaRose Jackson - How Did I Get Here? - Dunham Records

Napoleon Demps - Norma Jean - Daptone Records

Vicky Tafoya & Big Beat - Forever - Penrose

daptone-soul-source.jpg

Check our store line up for more quality new soul 45s at affordable bucks

https://www.soul-source.co.uk/store/

Social source share

these heads up are great and much appreciated.. the difference between listening and not bothering otherwise - and potentially missing out, is key to any new release purchases I make.. the fact a thread is posted making me aware, coupled with a sound file, has made me part with more of my hard earned money !!

• Up vote 1
Social source share

Following my post of yesterday at just gone 1.30 pm saying I'd placed an order..

Delivered at just gone 8 am this morning..

Now THAT'S what I call service..

Fill your boots everyone and buy in complete confidence you will be listening to your new purchase(s) sooner than you may think !!

Thank You Source Sales

• Thanks 1
Social source share

Good Morning All

Can only concur with the above. Ordered a number of tunes Friday, all received Saturday. Packaging, administration & records all first class. Have used this service a number of times now with same outstanding results. This facility really does exemplify the 'one stop shopping experience' . Thank You. 

Rip1Bill. 

• Thanks 1
Social source share

1 hour ago, Rip1bill said:

Good Morning All

Can only concur with the above. Ordered a number of tunes Friday, all received Saturday. Packaging, administration & records all first class. Have used this service a number of times now with same outstanding results. This facility really does exemplify the 'one stop shopping experience' . Thank You. 

Rip1Bill. 

Agree entirely and have bought a few through Source Sales and always the same exemplary service.. I'll likely spend more on new release purchases through this fantastic facility as opposed purchasing from elsewhere.. One Stop Shop !!

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!